i pre ordered sod2 ultimate edition on may 19th and it switched me to standard help

Discus and support i pre ordered sod2 ultimate edition on may 19th and it switched me to standard help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so I pre-ordered sod2 Ultimate edition on may 19th I think I played it early when it released worldwide it switched me to standard edition so i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OffsetBeef, May 31, 2018.

1. OffsetBeef
    OffsetBeef Guest

i pre ordered sod2 ultimate edition on may 19th and it switched me to standard help

Ok so I pre-ordered sod2 Ultimate edition on may 19th I think I played it early when it released worldwide it switched me to standard edition so i have to pay again and for DLC and additional content for ultimate edition

:)

OffsetBeef, May 31, 2018
  2. Jeffery cD
    Jeffery cD Guest
    halo wars

I pre-ordered halo wars 2 ultimate edition on december 19th and have not received an early access code for halo wars definitive edition.

Jeffery cD, May 31, 2018
  3. KJR24
    KJR24 Guest
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

Me too, same situation. I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition of the game back on July 19th, and I'm still waiting for the 5000 credits and 10 keys.

KJR24, May 31, 2018
  4. i pre ordered sod2 ultimate edition on may 19th and it switched me to standard help

I got everything that is currently available. The only thing I didn't get was the code for 1st game. Been waiting 12+ days for it. Microsoft wont contact me back. I checked in the store and it says I don't own the ultimate bundle. If you ordered before a
    certain date I herd some people orders were screwed up and only charged for the standard game. Check your credit card you used to see what was charged. If that's the case it might take a month for them to change and charge for the ultimate edition; if they
    will even do that for you. I know that is not what you want to hear, sorry.

CagiestTurtle20, Jun 2, 2018
  5. CagiestTurtle20 Win User

I got everything that is currently available. The only thing I didn't get was the code for 1st game. Been waiting 12+ days for it. Microsoft wont contact me back. I checked in the store and it says I don't own the ultimate bundle. If you ordered before a
    certain date I herd some people orders were screwed up and only charged for the standard game. Check your credit card you used to see what was charged. If that's the case it might take a month for them to change and charge for the ultimate edition; if they
    will even do that for you. I know that is not what you want to hear, sorry.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fifa 23 pre-order ultimate edition

If you have pre-ordered the ultimate edition, then you should get the ultimate edition. The ultimate edition of the game does include the standard edition of the game, and any extras that is included with the ultimate edition. This is probably why it shows the standard edition as pre-ordered.
  7. KJR24 Win User

Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

Me too, same situation. I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition of the game back on July 19th, and I'm still waiting for the 5000 credits and 10 keys.
  8. MissDeusGeek Win User

Gears 5 beta

I'm pretty sure that those who pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition will be able to begin pre-installing from today. Did you purchase the standard edition or the ultimate edition?
  9. jaferris-0E6B4AD6-31 Win User

Pre-ordered digital Games

may have it install an update as patch may have been made between downloading the game so may not instantly be able to load at 12 midnight

have you pre ordered the ultimate edition or the standard one ?
Thema:

1. i pre ordered sod2 ultimate edition on may 19th and it switched me to standard help - Similar Threads - pre ordered sod2

2. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  3. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  4. Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4: I pre-ordered For Rent, and it installed just fine. When I open Sims 4, it says I need to restart to use. But I’ve restarted my Xbox twice, and still it says the same thing. I uninstalled the pack...
  5. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...: I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re trying to charge me for it again!?...
  6. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  7. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  8. Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...: When I played modern warfare 3 I could only play for a little bit and now I can’t play it but I bought the game and it says I didn’t even buy it. f79598d6-6caa-4580-8f86-b30be946e96b
  9. I pre ordered mw3, but after the release date it says locked and is trying to make me buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3, but after the release date it says locked and is trying to make me buy...: I hopped on today and saw that I could not play mw3 even though I pre ordered it, and played the beta. 6fe78de9-d5fb-4081-99e1-9e18d521f488
  10. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...