I pre-ordered hogwarts legacy and now I want to change the debit card how do I do that?

Discus and support I pre-ordered hogwarts legacy and now I want to change the debit card how do I do that? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to change the debit card before I get charged but how do I do that when I already pre-ordered the new Hogwarts legacy game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaysen Chambers, Jan 25, 2023.

1. I pre-ordered hogwarts legacy and now I want to change the debit card how do I do that?

I want to change the debit card before I get charged but how do I do that when I already pre-ordered the new Hogwarts legacy game.

:)

Jaysen Chambers, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I pre-ordered hogwarts legacy and now I want to change the debit card how do I do that?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can manage the payment method by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, locate the game order and select “change how you pay”.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I cannot preorder hogwarts legacy I keep getting oops

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try pre-ordering the game on the website. Also, please make sure that you're not using a prepaid card.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/hogwarts-legacy

Kindly change the locale depending on your region.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I preorder Hogwarts legacy standard

I apologize but that's not possible. You will be needing to cancel the standard edition of the game and then pre-order the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition.
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
  6. Francia J. Win User

Pre-ordering Hogwart's Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition

Hi MaskedAkatsuki, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try pre-ordering the game on the website. Here you go:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/hogwarts...
Thema:

1. I pre-ordered hogwarts legacy and now I want to change the debit card how do I do that? - Similar Threads - pre ordered hogwarts

2. How do i pre order hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition for Xbox 1 only options i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i pre order hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition for Xbox 1 only options i am...: How to pre order hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition for Xbox 1 only options i am seeing is for x/s and dont want to waste money if i am not getting what i pay for or what i want...
  3. pre ordered the new hogwarts game before the delux version showed up he would rather the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre ordered the new hogwarts game before the delux version showed up he would rather the...: My partner pre ordered the new hogwarts game before the delux version showed up he would rather the delux is there any way to change to that with out having to cancel and re order when refunded?...
  4. Hogwarts legacy pre ordered but no pre load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy pre ordered but no pre load.: I pre ordered hogwarts legacy digital deluxe to play it early but the game seems to not have an option to pre load though it should and I would like to play it when it hits release tomorrow but...
  5. Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition Pre Order not fully downloading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition Pre Order not fully downloading?: Morning, I just pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition this morning. When I went to install it two things were listed, the game and a High Definition Pack. I selected both but only the game...
  6. Will there be a hogwarts legacy deluxe edition available for pre order for Xbox one on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be a hogwarts legacy deluxe edition available for pre order for Xbox one on the...: Will there be a hogwarts legacy deluxe edition available for pre order for Xbox one on the Xbox store via digital download? (Not the x/s version) I see every other version in the Xbox store except...
  7. I have pre ordered the Hogwarts Legacy X/S version and was thinking about upgrading to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have pre ordered the Hogwarts Legacy X/S version and was thinking about upgrading to the...: I have pre ordered the Hogwarts Legacy X/S version and was thinking about upgrading to the deluxe edition. is there a way to do this? 216dd6dd-1980-4d1b-bf54-de05aea460a2
  8. Pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, wrong card was used, can't re order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, wrong card was used, can't re order: I pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, a week or so ago, when they finally charged my card it was declined because of the wrong card. I tried to go back and re pre order, but it tells me I already own it....
  9. I pre ordered hogwarts Legacy and missed the payment. I am trying to pay for it now. But...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered hogwarts Legacy and missed the payment. I am trying to pay for it now. But...: I pre ordered hogwarts Legacy and missed the payment. I am trying to pay for it now. But it's not taking my money. e7b7d15e-29d8-41a9-ba81-8e602b49c29e
  10. Hogwarts legacy pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy pre order: Why does the digital pre order of hogwarts legacy say release in April? Don’t want to purchase the pre order and not be able to play the game until then even though I’m looking to pre order on the...