I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

Discus and support I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tboyd1, Oct 6, 2026 at 5:02 PM.

  1. /u/tboyd1
    /u/tboyd1 Guest

    I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)


    Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/tboyd1
    [link] [comments]
     
  2. Tabbe-803ACB27-78EA- Win User

    Missing The Brothers to the End Elite Gear Pack DLC code.

    I preorderd a physical copy from Microsoft store and I'm still missing my Pre order bonus Brothers to the end gear pack that was promised to all pre orders.

    Yesterday I recived 4 codes for Gears 1-3 and Judgement which I got a code for in my disc and thats not what I'm asking for.

    All I whant is my pre order DLC pack.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

    OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

    Is there any bonus for pre-ordering a physical disc, may be inside the case?

    Why do pre-order bonuses are for digital copies only. :(
  4. HydroLupko Win User

    Alan wake code !!!

    So what I understand is that if you pre-order a game you get an older game as a bonus. An older game which has been released for a long period, probably years. You can't get refunds on digital purchases. So why is it that I have to wait 7 to 10 days after
    the release of the new pre-ordered game to get the code for the old bonus game, which I could have been playing for a long time, since you've already bought the pre-order and can't return it anyway and the bonus game is legally yours now anyway. Shouldn't
    the bonus game start downloading the moment I pre-order a new game which it comes with? Makes more sense to me and it provides you with entertainment for the pre-order waiting period. Or am I talking nonsense here?
  5. Atomic Mole Win User

    COD Ghosts

    PSN has COD Ghosts available for Pre-order digital download (upgradeable from PS3 to PS4). According to Activision website a digital version is suppose to be available for Xbox. If it's not pre-order then pre-order bonus might not be included etc. So trying
    to work out if they are going to release on the day, make it pre-order available, or whether or not I would be better buying physical copy....
  6. jrbisk Win User

    The Pre-Load/Order, WHERE IS IT!?

    I'm really frustrated with this. It seems that every other game coming out in the next few weeks can be digitally pre-ordered, except for GTA 5. I've tried tweeting R* and Xbox Support, but neither are answering. GTA's been available for pre-order on
    PS4 for a while now. I want to take advantage of the $1,000,000 GTA Online pre-order bonus, but I don't want a physical copy of the game...

    Come on MS and R*, [Mod removed] make it available or just tell us that it won't be available for digital pre-order.
Thema:

I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

Loading...
  1. I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0) - Similar Threads - pre ordered AC8

  2. Crimson desert pre order Xbox not working (Xbox store and app)

    in XboX Insiders
    Crimson desert pre order Xbox not working (Xbox store and app): I thought It might've just been me, but is anyone else experiencing the oops message when trying to pre order? Same on the app as well it won't let me. I can't imagine it's delayed but maybe a...
  3. Xbox Pre-order Payment Failed but Game is Pre-Downloading – What Should I Do?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Pre-order Payment Failed but Game is Pre-Downloading – What Should I Do?: I pre-ordered Black Myth: Wukong for Xbox a while ago, and the game is currently pre-downloading on my console. However, when I checked my order status, it says "Pre-order: Payment failed" and...
  4. Pre-order issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order issue: I pre-ordered CarX Street on my Xbox series s, then the day of the games launch, my pre-order disappeared. Now it’s saying it was declined in my order history. But the money was taken out of my...
  5. Destiny 2 Edge of Fate pre-order question

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Edge of Fate pre-order question: Hello there, I recently pre-ordered the Destiny 2 Edge of Fate (Ultimate Edition), got most of the content that was promised, but wasn't charged anything for it. I used my debit card, but still...
  6. Pre order of the show 25 says I’m too early but it released 2 days ago

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of the show 25 says I’m too early but it released 2 days ago: Pre order of the show 25 says I’m too early but it released 2 days ago. e242362e-90ad-4eae-88fa-09b0ffa5b89a
  7. How do I get a refund for my Pre-order

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a refund for my Pre-order: Hello, I purchased a Monster hunter wilds preorder as of September 25 2025, I have since moved to PC as my primary play system and have pre-ordered the game there instead. Due to the age of the...
  8. I’m trying to pre order assassin’s, Creed shadows, digital deluxe edition with my cash app...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to pre order assassin’s, Creed shadows, digital deluxe edition with my cash app...: I’ve used my cash app card to pre order games and it always worked but it won’t work on assassins creed shadows 1fbd9c3d-7b95-448b-b470-b4c7da6c5307
  9. Xbox won't let me pay with my account balance for a pre-order; defaults to credit card

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't let me pay with my account balance for a pre-order; defaults to credit card: Hey, sorry if this has been asked before or if this is a little bit obvious, but I've been trying to pre-order Monster Hunter: Wilds. Issue is, whenever I pre-order using the money I have saved up...
  10. Why cant i play a pre ordered game i brought from 2020

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play a pre ordered game i brought from 2020: I have DayZ brought in 2019 and space engineers “pre ordered” in 2020, my gamepass ultimate ram out and for sone reason now I can’t play them? (Just checked same with battlefield 1) I can’t...