I power my system on and the screen doesn't start up I've checked all my cords and they...

Discus and support I power my system on and the screen doesn't start up I've checked all my cords and they... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It turns on but does nothing it was just working a week ago e2a29387-1a11-4436-831c-d8bc5d5ada1a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goober Gbur, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Goober Gbur
    Goober Gbur Guest

I power my system on and the screen doesn't start up I've checked all my cords and they...

It turns on but does nothing it was just working a week ago

:)

Goober Gbur, Feb 5, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I power my system on and the screen doesn't start up I've checked all my cords and they work how do I hard reset it

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

In order to hard reset you need to:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    Plug the console power cable back in.
    Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.

If it doesn't work then I would suggest you to have your device repaired
  3. RamboAmbo445 Win User

My xbox one keeps restarting!

I'm having this same problem. My Xbox one keeps restarting and I've checked all of my power cables and they all seem to be working fine. It seems to be related to the wifi as well but I don't have a way to get an Ethernet cord from my router to my Xbox.
    Has anyone managed to find a solution that doesn't include wiring the Xbox?
  4. Wolverine Win User

Unable to share, like, comment Activities.

Try performing a hard reset. Hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will turn off. Disconnect the power cord for 3 minutes as well. After several minutes plug it back in, then hit the power button again. It will start and
    display the green start-up screen. All your data is preserved, but cache is cleared and some settings are reverted and log-in or game start issues should be resolved. To be thorough, I would also try signing out of your account then signing back in.
  5. ELSock Win User

Can I plug my trinity AC supply power (10.83A) to my corona consol (9.6A) ?

are you asking if you can use the old power brick for a newer console? if so i have an adapter that turns the old model power cord into a slim capable power cord by changing the end that plugs into the system itself.. and i've had no issues with that, i
    use it all the time to move my Slim to the location of my OG xbox for the sake of rock band parties. I hope that helps!
  6. Emblan Win User

Unable to stream

All I had to do was a Hard Restart / Full Reboot of my Xbox.

To do that, hold the power button on the xbox for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will turn off. When you hit the button again, it will start and display the green start-up screen.
Thema:

1. I power my system on and the screen doesn't start up I've checked all my cords and they... - Similar Threads - power system screen

2. Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...: Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a split second then off 56a4c5cf-7f6a-4bbb-960b-34a5882cdc75
  3. Is it possible to combine the power of two systems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to combine the power of two systems?: I currently have an Xbox Series S, and I have been having trouble with the amount of space available for saving games. I was looking at the prices of some of the external SSDs that would allow you...
  4. System Error on xbox one S after power outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error on xbox one S after power outage: i was playing like normal then there was a random power outage so i waited till it was back on, i started up my xbox and i got hit with a system error. E102 at first and after turning my xbox off...
  5. Console flashing power light and then games crash to home with no system message of an...

in XboX Insiders
    Console flashing power light and then games crash to home with no system message of an...: A frustrating bug that's been going on lately for several alpha skip insider builds my xbox series x crashes to home with the xbox power button flashing rapidly in several games such as...
  6. Xbox will not power on after system update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will not power on after system update: Just got a new system update and now the console doesn’t turn on. I have the original Xbox one and I’m in the beta testing group(last I checked anyway). The xbox makes a faint turn on sound when I...
  7. Power recycling and Offline System Update only completes step 1 & 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power recycling and Offline System Update only completes step 1 & 2: I power recycle reset and did an Offline System Update with OSU1 file on a USB flash drive. It completes step 1 (downloading) and step 2 (verifying). Won't go to step 3 (final) but restarts and...
  8. 500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up: Hi guy's, so I get my system updates early om the Xbox One and completely forgot that I switched my console to Energy saving mode a few days prior. I have never had a problem with my console...
  9. USB ports on Xbox One preventing power for System Updates.

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB ports on Xbox One preventing power for System Updates.: I know this sounds really weird. Over the past week my Xbox One has needed to do 3 system updates for around 400mb each. Each time my console needs an update, my console will not turn on if I have...
  10. Xbox one power supply brick turns off as soon as it's plugged into the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power supply brick turns off as soon as it's plugged into the system: So, around 2 weeks ago, my Xbox one lost power and the little power brick light wasn't on. I tried different outlets and I noticed that the little orange light came on when it was plugged into the...