I played the first bank puzzle promo & won but didn’t receive prize what should I do?

Discus and support I played the first bank puzzle promo & won but didn’t receive prize what should I do? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had over 2 minutes left after I placed last puzzle piece I played again next day & won again but again no prize given.. what should I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nikki Destoya, Mar 19, 2023.

1. I played the first bank puzzle promo & won but didn’t receive prize what should I do?

I had over 2 minutes left after I placed last puzzle piece I played again next day & won again but again no prize given.. what should I do?

:)

Nikki Destoya, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

I played the direct bank promo puzzle & won but didn’t receive prize what should I do?

3. Ronnieee Win User

I played the direct bank promo puzzle & won but didn’t receive prize what should I do?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with a promo.

Can you explain the details of the issue please? How does the promotion work? Thanks!
  4. Ronnieee Win User

You're welcome! I hope this helps. Take care.
  5. Nikki Destoya Win User

Hi Ronnie, there was a promotion featuring Forza Horizon 5 there was a puzzle attached for direct bank.. if you complete the puzzle before time runs out you win £7 xbox gift card, 1st time i played i won i completed the puzzle with alot of time left.. next day i played it again only i recorded it i had 3 minutes left before i placed the last puzzle piece... ive tried getting intouch with microsoft twice but still had no reply..

thankyou for replying
  6. Nikki Destoya Win User

you too.. have a good evening
Thema:

I played the first bank puzzle promo & won but didn’t receive prize what should I do?

1. I played the first bank puzzle promo & won but didn’t receive prize what should I do? - Similar Threads - played bank puzzle

2. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  3. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  4. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  5. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  6. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  7. I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X: Hey all why does my sound for ME1 keeping cutting in and out and i have tried to play with favor framerate and have also tried favor graphics but both options have resulted in sound cutting out...
  8. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  9. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  10. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...