I played the direct bank promo puzzle & won but didn’t receive prize what should I do?

Discus and support I played the direct bank promo puzzle & won but didn’t receive prize what should I do? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play on Xbox series x & had over 2 minutes left to spare.. 95799b59-a1d0-4efa-b2a8-1e0c4a8f09d8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nikki Destoya, Mar 22, 2023.

1. I played the direct bank promo puzzle & won but didn’t receive prize what should I do?

I play on Xbox series x & had over 2 minutes left to spare..

:)

Nikki Destoya, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

I played the direct bank promo puzzle & won but didn’t receive prize what should I do?

3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with a promo.

Can you explain the details of the issue please? How does the promotion work? Thanks!
  4. Ronnieee Win User

You're welcome! I hope this helps. Take care.
  5. Nikki Destoya Win User

Hi Ronnie, there was a promotion featuring Forza Horizon 5 there was a puzzle attached for direct bank.. if you complete the puzzle before time runs out you win £7 xbox gift card, 1st time i played i won i completed the puzzle with alot of time left.. next day i played it again only i recorded it i had 3 minutes left before i placed the last puzzle piece... ive tried getting intouch with microsoft twice but still had no reply..

thankyou for replying
  6. Nikki Destoya Win User

you too.. have a good evening
Thema:

1. I played the direct bank promo puzzle & won but didn’t receive prize what should I do? - Similar Threads - played direct bank

2. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  3. Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??: Hi all I have a seagate hard drive, but every time I want to play a game that’s stored there it tells me I have to move it to the Xbox memory. I then have to move a game from the Xbox to the...
  4. hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out: It will not let me sign in a56329dd-eff9-4a91-a3cf-cb9faf6f3840
  5. How do i make my Xbox one S open directly into the "who's playing today" screen whitout the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i make my Xbox one S open directly into the "who's playing today" screen whitout the...: Everytime I open it now the startup screen appears instead of going directly into the choose your profile screen. I don't know if it's a problem or some kind of setting but I'm curious because in...
  6. I have ghost recon breakpoint I played directly after I installed and didn't install the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have ghost recon breakpoint I played directly after I installed and didn't install the...: Just want to be able to finish up the game all the way b3611fa8-06a2-4314-959c-e89e283b3daa
  7. heavy direct x 12 problem so i was trying to play warzone when i go this message so now i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    heavy direct x 12 problem so i was trying to play warzone when i go this message so now i...: so uhh i can't play warzone because i got a critical direct x 12 error. might anyone explain what to do here? e1f04a01-0cd2-405c-ae07-c4d9804e7520
  8. How to play multiplayer Rise of Nations through direct network ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to play multiplayer Rise of Nations through direct network ?: I'm trying to play multiplayer Rise of Nations: Extended Edition with someone through the direct network option, but I can't get it working. I tried hosting a game and had the other person put my...
  9. Problems with direct Play on windowa 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with direct Play on windowa 10: Hi, I'm trying to launch an old game Game (stronghold HD) with microsoft 10 OS however I keep getting asked to install directPlay during game launch I have found this app at the below location....
  10. Why doesn't my game progress save it self, when I play direct from the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my game progress save it self, when I play direct from the disc?: I Have an old Xbox original. Why doesn't my game progress get saved in the hardrive, when I play direct from the disc? When I play games from the harddrive Everything works as it should. And...