i played Big fish games for years i had an update on my computer now i cannot play games i...

Discus and support i played Big fish games for years i had an update on my computer now i cannot play games i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i played Big fish games for years i had an update on my computer now i cannot play games i uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times nothing works [Moved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MercileMartinsen, Dec 7, 2022.

1. i played Big fish games for years i had an update on my computer now i cannot play games i...

i played Big fish games for years i had an update on my computer now i cannot play games i uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times nothing works

[Moved form Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For business / Other]

:)

MercileMartinsen, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

i played Big fish games for years i had an update on my computer now i cannot play games i uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times nothing works

Hello MercileMartinsen,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi MercileMartinsen,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you encountered issue playing Big Fish game on PC. You'd been playing this game before and just recently you cannot play it. You have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling process and yet still the problem persists. We will be glad to assist you with this, however, before we proceed, for us to assist you better we would like to ask more details about it.

1. Have you updated your device, system, Game Services and Xbox apps?
    2. What is the window version?
    3. Any changes made that may cause the issue?
    4. Would you mind sending to us a screenshot of the error message if you have? Just make sure to conceal any Personal Information that may be included.
    We would like you to try the steps on the article. Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support. Let us see if it will work. If not, then let us know so we could research more options.

[​IMG]

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

I cannot play my game

Hello michael1941,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. michael1941 Win User

I cannot play my game

Hi, Kathy.thank you for your email.

Yes, I did solve my problem.

thank you.

Michael.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

I cannot play my game

Hello michael1941,

We are pleased to know that everything is up and running now.

Should you wish to provide the solution of the issue you posted, you may send a reply here.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.

Regards,

Thema:

i played Big fish games for years i had an update on my computer now i cannot play games i...

1. i played Big fish games for years i had an update on my computer now i cannot play games i... - Similar Threads - played Big fish

2. When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?: Everytime I go onto a big game like mw3 it says I'm not connected to the Internet, it has been fine all day downloading the game but as soon as I go onto the actual game it disconnects me. I've...
  3. Xbox and ps4 screwed up big time by forcing us to play with pc players.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox and ps4 screwed up big time by forcing us to play with pc players.: Hoping the xbox industry sees this post, I've got 2 decisions to make. I either quit the gaming world or I switch to pc. I'm a huge call of duty fan and that's literally all I've been playing...
  4. Windows 10 display scale is too big to play puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 display scale is too big to play puzzles: Puzzles up to 190 pieces are more or less OK, but who wants to build them without dying of boredom? Puzzles with more than 190 pieces pose a challenge. There just is not enough screen space to...
  5. Big issue with screen resolution when play Dungeons 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big issue with screen resolution when play Dungeons 3: Hi, i have a problem with the game Dungeons 3 (only with this). When i play at this game the screen resolution is out of the screen. I try to change tv settings but nothing, i tried to change xbox...
  6. Really big xbox live issue I still can't play with friends or appear online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really big xbox live issue I still can't play with friends or appear online: I just posted from rockisolid which is an Xbox live account I made years ago but plagues me as I don't know how to get rid of it now so just can use this account I've started playing elder...
  7. Unable To Play Halo 4 Big Team Battle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable To Play Halo 4 Big Team Battle: Anybody else having problems playing Big Team Battle in Halo 4 today. I have had nothing but problems with players transporting, vehicles moving on their own, not being able to kill anybody when...
  8. Media Player can not play multimedia files from big USB had drives (8TB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Player can not play multimedia files from big USB had drives (8TB): Media Player can not play multimedia files from big USB had drives (8TB) if they are located outside of the first 2TB. Is there any chance to fix this bug? 17fb8cc8-146f-47ee-aa4d-60e2122d6544
  9. Xbox One Wireless Adapter does not play nicely with Steam Big Picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Adapter does not play nicely with Steam Big Picture: Running Windows 10 and Steam. Wired Xbox One controllers work great with Steam as anyone would tell you. Now the new wireless adapter allows us to play with our controllers wirelessly. However...
  10. Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: Thanks, just started it since it's my day off. Lei, I suggest you do the same. ;P 5b127bfe-c96c-4816-a1ef-c6547c0011b8