I play Rise of Nations on my laptop. I cannot save games.

Discus and support I play Rise of Nations on my laptop. I cannot save games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to save the game it comes up with the message "cloud storage is full". I do not have an xbox and this is the only game I play that I save. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by asdrian9199, Jan 27, 2023.

1. asdrian9199
    asdrian9199 Guest

When I try to save the game it comes up with the message "cloud storage is full". I do not have an xbox and this is the only game I play that I save. I recently upgraded to windows 11 and have over 50% cloud storage available. I cannot find where the games are stored and having read previous posts with the same issue I am left very confused.!!!

:)

asdrian9199, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Try disabling McAfee, or uninstalling and leaving only Windows Defender active on the PC.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello sdrian9199, looks like this is an old error related to Rise of Nations, would you be using BitDefender on your PC?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  4. asdrian9199 Win User

Hi Georges - I do not use bitdefender, I have McAfee
  5. andreasaspenber Win User

how can i play rise of legends multiplayer in windows 10?

different game. i actually do not have any issues running rise of nations extended edition in windows 8.1 or 7 and i can play that multiplayer without issues. the game i do have issues with is rise of nations rise of legends. rise of legends only handles multiplayer when i use windows 7 or older. its requirements is windows xp. i just checked on the box. my problem is not windows 7 based. it is windows 10 based, as the game disconnects when i try running it in multiplayer with windows 10 as host. not the host though, the client.
  6. andreasaspenber Win User

how can i play rise of legends multiplayer in windows 10?

i already have rise of nations extended edition. that is not even the game i try to get help with. rise of legends is a different game. no matter how many times you claim them to be the same, it does not make it correct. you are still just as wrong in your statement. let us stop discussing rise of nations 1(rise of nation extended edition) and instead focus on rise of nations 2(rise of legends). i have been doing some testing. what i found is that the game struggles with maintaining connection when 2 different systems is used. windows 7 and 10 or windows 7 and 8.1 or windows 8.1 and 10. it works when both pcs run the same system.
Thema:

1. I play Rise of Nations on my laptop. I cannot save games. - Similar Threads - play Rise Nations

2. how can i play rise of legends multiplayer in windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i play rise of legends multiplayer in windows 10?: it is not a problem with getting the game started, that works. what happens is that after a few minuttes of playtime one of the players disconnects, though not the host, the client. until i get...
  3. Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc: I play monster hunter rise on pc gamepass, after i download the sunbreak dlc it cant open anymore and sent the error message to me : Sorry, something went wrong. For solutions please...
  4. error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak: after buy the DLC sunbreak, u cant open the game anymore, and i've seen several chats with people and same issue, u can open Monster hunter rise, normal, but if u download the DLC (sumbreak) that...
  5. fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass: Any time I try to play Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass I get stuttering. The only fix I've found so far is ending the gaming services through task manager. I need a permanent fix....
  6. I'm trying to play transformers rise of the dark spark on my Xbox one but it keeps freezing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play transformers rise of the dark spark on my Xbox one but it keeps freezing...: The game keeps freezing up and/or crashing every time I try to load it up on my Xbox one under my account but it works perfectly fine with the other accounts on the Xbox that isn't mine, can I...
  7. rise of nations:extended edition-need gamepass to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rise of nations:extended edition-need gamepass to play?: I just purchased Rise of Nations: Extended Editions and installed it on my window 10 PC, but every time I launch/click play on it it goes to the RoN logo and then exits out. Does this need a...
  8. I'm no longer able to play "Rise of the Tomb Raider" on Gamepass.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm no longer able to play "Rise of the Tomb Raider" on Gamepass.: I went to play the game "Rise of the Tomb Raider" and it now says. Rise of the Tomb Raider is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 My...
  9. How to play multiplayer Rise of Nations through direct network ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to play multiplayer Rise of Nations through direct network ?: I'm trying to play multiplayer Rise of Nations: Extended Edition with someone through the direct network option, but I can't get it working. I tried hosting a game and had the other person put my...
  10. The 20.09.16 Bought I the "Destiny: Rise Of Iron" dlc,suddenly i can't play it, it want me to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 20.09.16 Bought I the "Destiny: Rise Of Iron" dlc,suddenly i can't play it, it want me to ...: I also share account/Xbox, with my older brother and he is having the same problems. PLZZZ HELP!!! When i go to the store it just want me to pay for it AGAIN, and i don't want to do that.......