I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...

Discus and support I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have my xbox for 2 years. I have a limited edition xbox cyberpunk. It comes with free cyberpunk game. I have claimed it but never downloaded. One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bhavansh Bhardwaj, Apr 30, 2023.

1. I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...

I have my xbox for 2 years. I have a limited edition xbox cyberpunk. It comes with free cyberpunk game. I have claimed it but never downloaded. One time my xbox was gone for repair. Then the game was not shown in library? What should I do.

:)

Bhavansh Bhardwaj, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but it is not showing in my library. Hat should I do?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Make sure to sign in under the correct Microsoft account where you claim the game code.

Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the redemption code from there stated as "completed" or "redeemed". Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account:

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"

If it's not showing from there, please check all Microsoft accounts that you own.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Your Favorite Upcoming Release

Psychonauts 2 is on my want list but top is Cyberpunk 2077.

I loved the pen and paper game of Cyberpunk and can't wait to play it as a video game
  4. Simple OJ Win User

New Games 2020+ Opinions

I can't wait to play Halo Infinite and Cyberpunk!
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Q1 2020 xbox games

Cyberpunk 2077 can't release soon enough, that game looks amazing and I can't wait to play it.
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk 2077!!!

I LOVE Keanu! :D Super happy with Cyberpunk and can't WAIT to play :eek: <3

L
Thema:

I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...

1. I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but... - Similar Threads - play cyberpunk edition

2. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  3. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related: Hardware: Xbox Series S Game: Cyberpunk 2077 with the latest 2.0 update Summary: This isn't a network issue and I have no issues with remote play on any other game I've tried. Cyberpunk 2077...
  5. When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls: all my software is up to date and my internet is alway stable, but yet when i remote play to my series x to play cyberpunk, the controls bugs out like crazy. my sensitivity goes to almost zero and...
  6. Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077: Just installed from disk a copy of CP2077. Console auto updated to next gen version and never asked me to swap disks. CP2077 version 1.6.3 Using a fully updated Xbox Series X 1TB and an Xbox...
  7. How to play Cyberpunk on Xbox and PC with same save games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play Cyberpunk on Xbox and PC with same save games?: Hello. I am an owner of Xbox series X. Today I got a Windows Laptop. I wish to play my owned games from Xbox on my Windows laptop. I failed, because there are different versions of games and...
  8. Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play: When I use remote play, the controller in game don't work properly. Only in this game and freezes completely when I turn off. The controller is connected to the console becouse I use it in the...
  9. can i play games purchased on xbox on PC? (i.e. cyberpunk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i play games purchased on xbox on PC? (i.e. cyberpunk): I have a hand full of purchased games on xbox but i recently made conversion to pc. Is it possible to use product key to load the game on other platforms? Thanks 4079fedd-3f2b-48e2-a911-55e6f7ee0815
  10. Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it: I pre-ordered this game in may and it downloaded but now for some reason it says that I don't own it. What is going on???? d2841d66-5a14-4a5a-b9a1-7021ae429e23