I play COD MW2 and keep getting kicked mid game as well I get disconnected from Xbox live...

Discus and support I play COD MW2 and keep getting kicked mid game as well I get disconnected from Xbox live... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play COD MW2 and keep getting kicked mid game as well I get disconnected from Xbox live party chat. What could be a resolution?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Philip Clevenger, Nov 27, 2022.

1. I play COD MW2 and keep getting kicked mid game as well I get disconnected from Xbox live...

I play COD MW2 and keep getting kicked mid game as well I get disconnected from Xbox live party chat. What could be a resolution?

:)

Philip Clevenger, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Reality OGX Win User

I play COD MW2 and keep getting kicked mid game as well I get disconnected from Xbox live party chat. What could be a resolution?

Same issue for mine Phillip, even listed it as a reasoning for refund, of course they didn't accept that. Mine kicks me out mid match, says "You must be connected to Xbox Live Network" and then proceeds to boot me off of Xbox Live entirely for a couple minutes before a hard reset EVENTUALLY brings me back online. Im hardwired and have no issue connecting in any, other, games. Why this game is so bugged that it actually throws off my Xbox Live connection is insane to me. Hope we find a fix soon.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Xbox problem.

Try resetting the console and see if this helps.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If this does not help, try restarting your router.

You can also do these steps:

Please Go to Settings:

> Network

> Network Settings

> Advanced Settings.

Select the alternate MAC address and then select delete/clear.

You must restart the console for the change to take effect.

And please do this:

Set DNS manually. To manually configure DNS settings, follow the steps below:

1.- Go to Settings

2.- Select Network

3.- Select Network Settings

4.- Select Advanced network settings.

5.- Go to DNS Servers, set it to Manual> enter 8.8.8.8 in the 'Primary' field and 8.8.4.4 in 'Secondary'

Hope that helps!
  4. DashedSeven Win User

My console keeps freezing/disconnecting.

When i play mw2/3 my console usually kicks me from xbox live saying ''server disconnected'' and some times freezes completely. (While playing the game) Although lately the problem started occurring with all games. And just recently i got disconnected at
    the dashboard...

Games i own: Mw3, mw2, portal 2, halo reach, minecraft. Not the largest collection of games, but it keeps me occupied. (or at least it did. :( )
  5. Venom Yeti Win User

Keep getting Kicked from Black Ops 3 servers.

keep getting kicked from multiplayer lobbies mid game and it will say "disconnected from call of duty black ops 3 servers" I know its not for inactivity because i am playing while it happens. My nat type is open and i have 22 ms 50 download and 7 upload
    i have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling but it still does it and i have tried resetting my Xbox but still nothing. Sometimes i will be kicked off Xbox live and other times just out of the games.
  6. JasonXmurder Win User

Getting Disconnected from Party & Private Chats.

The private chats were with a different friend from the party chats as well.

Something else notable. It only happens when I am on the dashboard. I played MW2 multiplayer for a good 3 hours didn't once get disconnected from xbox live or the party. 30 seconds after I dashboard I get kicked and put back in the party. =/

I'm happy because that means I don't have to worry about in game disconnections but I sit on the dashboard alot and just talk to friends.
Thema:

I play COD MW2 and keep getting kicked mid game as well I get disconnected from Xbox live...

1. I play COD MW2 and keep getting kicked mid game as well I get disconnected from Xbox live... - Similar Threads - play COD MW2

2. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  3. I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...: I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play multiplayer or campaign. a1403389-5fa7-4182-9180-3f7a5fcc8385
  4. I keep getting error DEV 5523 and Hueneme Negev when i try to play MW2 COD. I have done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting error DEV 5523 and Hueneme Negev when i try to play MW2 COD. I have done...: Is anyone else having this issue and able to resolve it? a26c2b33-ddaa-4a14-afad-fbe940251b07
  5. BRUH - why is it so hard just to play cod mw2 2009?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BRUH - why is it so hard just to play cod mw2 2009?!: I have just recently purchased an Xbox Series S just to play COD MW2 2009 - I have gotten the game pass and even paid for the Xbox gold and it still won’t let me blimmen play the game with the...
  6. When playing cod mw2 online my game sometime closes down during a match today after it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing cod mw2 online my game sometime closes down during a match today after it...: Any help on this would be great sick of game closing down during a match 3ff11b19-0cf9-4f20-81c0-5e341d280124
  7. i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription: i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription 4d5535a4-6418-412b-a941-2449500187e2
  8. cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer: i bought cod mw2 a while ago i got it as a code and i deleted it i recently installed it back and when i try play multiplayer it says "purchase modern warfare 2 to have access to everything" it...
  9. I purchased COD MW2 cross gen on Xbox series s and cross play enable doesn’t show on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased COD MW2 cross gen on Xbox series s and cross play enable doesn’t show on...: What do I need to do I need help all the money I’m paying for this game and can’t play how I expect to ad3cd4a6-9505-4c30-9076-429c1c15c51f
  10. COD MW2 cross gen. Where is quick play or any other game modes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 cross gen. Where is quick play or any other game modes: Hi, brand new xbox series x, bought cod mw2 cross gen game disc, installed, but only allows dmz or battle Royale, I Uninstalled the game and reinstalled, and same thing. Unable to get to Quick...