I payed the full price plus tax for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition but have no...

Discus and support I payed the full price plus tax for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition but have no... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t even play campaign or multiplayer it tells me to download the game even tho i have campaign multiplayer installed it tells me to pay for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shaun Dee�, May 27, 2023.

1. Shaun Dee�
    Shaun Dee� Guest

I payed the full price plus tax for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition but have no...

I can’t even play campaign or multiplayer it tells me to download the game even tho i have campaign multiplayer installed it tells me to pay for the game again but there’s no way i’m paying another 130$ for a game i can install but have no access to seems like a money grab to me

:)

Shaun Dee�, May 27, 2023
  2. Dragon Shadow Win User

Why can't I use my Microsoft account balance?

I want to buy call of duty modern warfare 3 vault edition and it will not use my $100 that I spend on gift card. I have enough money to pay with tax.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I got the standard version of Call of Duty and for Call of Duty vol edition on my dad's console. It said it was $30 but on mine it still says 100.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If you are referring to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault edition. Upon checking the price from this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/call-of-....

It is really $99.99. You are seeing the correct price on your console now.
  4. TattyBooJangles Win User

Upgrading MW2

5. ngocphi Win User

I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

It is because of yoir version of cod

In order to use vault.edition upgrade either you must buy the full vault at 100 or have the 30 dollar upgrade and the digital VERSION of the cod game

Available on all platforms, the digital-only Vault Edition offers the most content of any version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III.

In addition to the base game – Digital Cross-Gen version on consoles and Standard Edition on PC – Early Access to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Open Beta*, and up to one week of Early Access to the entire Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Campaign, the Vault Edition includes the following bonus content.

If you purchased a physical edition of the game, you are not able to upgrade to the Vault Edition. The Vault Edition is a digital only offer that is not available to those with a physical edition of the game.

https://www.vintageisthenewold.com/...self, any applicable,has a Soap operator pack.

https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-iii/articles/modern-warfare-iii-editions

It.has been the same for every vault.edition
  6. Nursemorph Win User

My "Just for you"Sale that was at 70% disappeared and now is 20%?

I have absolutely the same issue. Bought standard edition, the store offered me the Vault Edition (discount for 22 days and wrote "just for you"). I refunded the standard edition. Just for you offer lasted for 2 days after that and then disappeared, the moment I wanted to buy it.

Now, the New Year discounts are off and I have to buy the game for the full price.

Note: nother it was stated that it was an upgrade! They offered the full Vault Edition with the 72% discount!
    Not sure what the issue is? You had the Standard edition, were offered an upgrade of the standard edition to the vault edition...when you refunded the standard edition, you were no longer eligible for the offer as you no longer had the game to upgrade from.

I didn't see the upgrade offer personally so can't say for sure if it said upgrade somewhere in it. To be honest, there was no way they were going to offer the vault edition for 72% off less than 2 months post release given the number of people still buying it.

I've just looked on the MWII page and it says:

"Existing Modern Warfare® II Digital Cross-Gen Bundle owners can upgrade to the Vault Edition as part of a limited time offer."

That would be the upgrade offer

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii-vault-edition/
Thema:

1. I payed the full price plus tax for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition but have no... - Similar Threads - payed full price

2. Gift card & card but saying pay full on card

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card & card but saying pay full on card: Hi I have a gift card & want to chuck some of my own money on a game but everytime I go to confirm it's telling me to pay full through my card is there anyway around this ?...
  3. I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it...: I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it keeps asking me to choose a plan what should I do 69d03aa7-a7f3-46d2-9c1f-95d3072b58a2
  4. Having to pay full price for a game i already have again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to pay full price for a game i already have again: I bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare II Cross-Gen Bundle but the Vault Edition still costs 110€ when it should cost 30€ or 40€. How can i upgrade without paying the full price of the game again? i...
  5. Why PC Game Pass ask me to pay for the full price on my first month?

in XboX Insiders
    Why PC Game Pass ask me to pay for the full price on my first month?: First of all i wanna say thanks to Microsoft for bringing the PC Game Pass to another region on South East Asia, so i join the insider program to try it, but why it asked me to pay for the full...
  6. HELP ME Purchase full season only received 13 episodes requested to pay for rest of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ME Purchase full season only received 13 episodes requested to pay for rest of...: I have bought multiple seasons of multiple shows and then all the sudden about a month ago all of my shows which majority has 20 episodes or more went down to 13 episodes and then I was requested...
  7. If I pay full price for a new xbox one x, can I upgrade it to Scarlett for free when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I pay full price for a new xbox one x, can I upgrade it to Scarlett for free when it...: If I pay full price for a new xbox one x, can I upgrade it to Scarlett for free when it releases? f4a25b03-96e4-48fa-aded-13a1d1742005
  8. Buying a game on one console (Xbox) and then having to pay full price to download it on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a game on one console (Xbox) and then having to pay full price to download it on ...: So awhile ago, I bought Sea of Thieves for my Xbox one. Later I decided since for most instances I would rather play on my PC, then when I was signed in to my account on the Microsoft store, it...
  9. Previously purchased games now showing with full price, asking me to pay again. Can't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously purchased games now showing with full price, asking me to pay again. Can't ...: I was reading the list of Backward Compatible games and checking them against games that are showing in my ready to install list on Xbox One, and noticed some were missing and have been for quite...
  10. Would you rather have games cut up and sold as DLC or pay full price?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would you rather have games cut up and sold as DLC or pay full price?: Lol that's cool Brand, as I said everyone has the right to complain/voice concerns but just from my point of view if I got as heated as some seem to get I just wouldn't do it, not on something...