I payed its not working

Discus and support I payed its not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have payed for a year but its not working 356a49cb-2b37-4032-91a6-0ae826478e65 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AwesumGunslinga, Jan 1, 2014.

1. I payed its not working

I have payed for a year but its not working

:)

AwesumGunslinga, Jan 1, 2014
  2. I payed my gold membership monthly and its not working

My gold subscription isn´t working. I have checked in the xbox one platform in my account and It seems like I have not payed, but when I look for it in the microsoft page its payed and should be working! Please help im paying for a service im not getting.

diegohdzcastro, Jan 1, 2014
  3. I payed my gold membership monthly and its not working

Did you just renew your gold today sometime? Have you tried restarting your xbox one console and checking again? I had this happen to me today and a quick restart cleared it up.

CyclingGuyNOLA, Jan 1, 2014
  4. I payed its not working

AwesumGunslinga,

According to the profile you are posting with you do not currently have an Xbox Live Gold Subscription. Did you make the purchase online via the xbox.com website? Verify that the MS Account e-mail used to purchase it online matches the e-mail associated
    to that gamertag on your Xbox console. Also, head over to Sign in to your Microsoft account and select Subscriptions/Transactions and see if it shows the subscription you recently purchased. Depending on how you paid, I would check with the Paypal/Bank/CreditCard
    company to see if you were actually charged. Let us know your findings.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

I payed its not working

AwesumGunslinga,

According to the profile you are posting with you do not currently have an Xbox Live Gold Subscription. Did you make the purchase online via the xbox.com website? Verify that the MS Account e-mail used to purchase it online matches the e-mail associated
    to that gamertag on your Xbox console. Also, head over to https://commerce.microsoft.com and select Subscriptions/Transactions and see if it shows the subscription you recently purchased. Depending on how you paid, I would check with the Paypal/Bank/CreditCard
    company to see if you were actually charged. Let us know your findings.
  6. diegohdzcastro Win User

I payed my gold membership monthly and its not working

I tried that once and I even delete my account then I add it again and didn´t work either. I dont know the exact day my gold is charged but the charge is automatic to my credit card.
  7. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

I payed my gold membership monthly and its not working

Did you just renew your gold today sometime? Have you tried restarting your xbox one console and checking again? I had this happen to me today and a quick restart cleared it up.
  8. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Trying to pay with a VISA giftcard. Its not working.

Hi Michelle! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft Marketplace purchase.

According to a user who posted a solution to a similar issue in a Minecraft thread: https://www.minecraftforum.net/foru...18338-guide-buy-minecraft-with-visa-gift-card

"Alright, after 5 hours of searching and wasting my time trying to buy a Minecraft account with my VISA gift card, I'm willing to help out people that are having problems. I AM NOT CERTAIN THIS WILL WORK FOR OTHER CARDS, IT MIGHT. You won't need PayPal for this, so don't worry.

1.Alright, Make sure you have sufficient amount to pay for minecraft, and have it REGISTERED. [I bought a $50 Walmart Visa Gift Card]
    2.I went to Moneybookers.com and just sign up. That's it, sign up.
    3.Next, go to Minecraft.net and go to PURCHASE. Click on Moneybookers.com method.
    4.Fill out the form till you get to [CHOOSE PAYMENT METHOD] Just choose [VISA] and enter the CVC code (The 3 digit number on the back on the gift card.)
    5.Next, for me it said transaction successful."

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  9. ngocphi Win User

Trying to pay with a VISA giftcard. Its not working.

It's best not to use such cards they have failure rates because they arent designed for online gamung

You can register billing info and turn on online transactions and reoccurring purchases on the vendors website
Thema:

I payed its not working

1. I payed its not working - Similar Threads - payed working

2. Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.: When I press A to pay the respects it will do one turn around Batman with the music and then he will just stand up and I haven’t touched my controller or anything, I have tried multiple times on...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!): Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC 4dcb0bd5-3ae5-457e-8c3e-3c891a28cc31
  4. Pay day 2 won’t work can’t contact microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pay day 2 won’t work can’t contact microsoft: Anyone else can’t contact Microsoft today? Pay day 2 bought it and it won’t load, have deleted and reinstalled Disconnected profile and re connected. The chat and call system is greyed out so...
  5. Game Pass PC doesnt work- no matter how much I pay or what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass PC doesnt work- no matter how much I pay or what I do: Background: Have windows 10 PC. Pay subscriptions for everything microsoft, office, windows, etc. etc. Situation 1. Bought Game Pass with Microsoft account. (I have an XBox account also- created...
  6. Cannot change my gamertag, I would like to pay for a new one and it doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change my gamertag, I would like to pay for a new one and it doesn’t work.: So today I was trying to change my gamertag and everythme I would click “change gamertag” it would say “sorry something went wrong” I would be paying for this one since I already used my free name...
  7. if Games won't work at 1$\Month why would i pay 11$\month ?

in XBoX on Windows
    if Games won't work at 1$\Month why would i pay 11$\month ?: Hello i'm a gamer like everyone and on the eve of the new consoles i wanted to give Game pass a shot for 1 $ quite a deal actually if most of the games were working i'd say so unfortunatly they...
  8. How come xbox will allow you to pay for a digital gift, but wont work in other countries...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come xbox will allow you to pay for a digital gift, but wont work in other countries...: Why is it, xbox allows yo to gift a friend overseas,but they cant use it due to geo fencing, so much for non regional, and im still waiting on a refund, nut to mention buying 3 games this month...
  9. Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That: I have been bricked from your network around six different times (all watching Netflix) in the last four months. I was reimbursed last month, so I didn't get all the cool perks. Didn't trust your...
  10. WHY DO WE HAVE TO PAY FOR XBOX LIVE WHEN IT DOESNT WORK?

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY DO WE HAVE TO PAY FOR XBOX LIVE WHEN IT DOESNT WORK?: FOR PEOPLE WHO PURCHASE A 3 MONTH OR WHATEVER GOLD MEMBERSHIP WE SHOULD BE REIMBURSED FOR THE OUTAGES IN SERVICE NOT IN OUR CONTROL. IM LOSING TIME OFF MY MEMBERSHIP THAT I PAID FOR AND AM GETTING...