I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged...

Discus and support I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just received an email from Microsoft that I completed my transaction for a pre order game I paid for, and notice that I would be charged again why... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rene Garcia1, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Rene Garcia1
    Rene Garcia1 Guest

I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged...

I just received an email from Microsoft that I completed my transaction for a pre order game I paid for, and notice that I would be charged again why is that

:)

Rene Garcia1, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged again, why am I being charged for something i paid to own and play

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the game that you pre-ordered?

Also, just a friendly reminder that for pre-order transactions, if we will use a credit card we will be charged 10 days prior to the game release. We're not charged immediately unless we use a Microsoft balance.

Here's an information from Xbox support: "If you used account credit to pre-order your game, your balance will be taken immediately. If you used a credit card or split your payment between credit card and account balance, you'll be charged around 10 days before the game launches."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. Francia J. Win User

I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged again, why am I being charged for something i paid to own and play

The game will be released on December 2, 2022, that's why they're already attempting to get the payment for the game.

Can you please check if you have other accounts where you may have pre-ordered the game again?

If you have been charged twice and there is only one transaction on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), you may need to reach out to your bank to dispute the charge.
  4. Rene Garcia1 Win User

I pre order need for speed unbound

And I was charged twice today
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Pre ordered games

Hi there,

This Pre-order FAQ may put you at ease. https://support.xbox.com/games/purchasing/pre-order-faq

As noted, if you paid with a credit card, you will be charged around 10 days before the game launches. They will
    email you confirming that the payment was collected successfully or not.
  6. VindRaider Win User

Microsft Store

Pre-orders are generally charged around 10 days before release of the game. If you got an email which specifies a date, then it should be charged accordingly.
Thema:

1. I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged... - Similar Threads - paid pre order

2. I paid for a pre order using Xbox credit, now charged to PayPal ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a pre order using Xbox credit, now charged to PayPal ?: I just want to understand how pre orders work, I purchase Xbox credit etc I pre order game using credit. Pre order now charged within 10 days of release but now paid again via PayPal?...
  3. I had pre ordered the standard edition. I wanted to get the battlepass and stuff so I paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had pre ordered the standard edition. I wanted to get the battlepass and stuff so I paid...: Game said it was 30 dollars to upgrade to vualt and it charged me 99.99 7d910125-8f1e-4599-92e9-ea35cbeb9041
  4. So happens to the people that already paid for the full price of a pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So happens to the people that already paid for the full price of a pre-order: I paid a full price for mw2 pre-order I played the beta and mw2 campaign why do it say I no longer have the game when I bought the pre-order when it first came out is my money gonna be refunded...
  5. I paid for a pre ordered game but I have not received any email to confirm it has been paid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a pre ordered game but I have not received any email to confirm it has been paid: 2nd time I have done this, yet no answer. It is saying that it has been completed on my order history but I have not received any email confirming the payment. Please what is going on. It is...
  6. I paid for the pre order of Saints Row this morning with my mums card but I still haven't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for the pre order of Saints Row this morning with my mums card but I still haven't...: I managed to pay for the pre order of saints row this morning but I have not received any email yet saying that its been processed. I checked on my order history and it says that it is completed....
  7. I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...: I brought this to xbox/Microsoft attention 4 hours after I started playing "NBA2K21 MAMBA EDITION" for XBOX ONE. I "just" bought the XBOX console, then pre-ordered the game 2 days later. I have...
  8. Why is it made deliberately difficult to cancel (paid for) pre-orders?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is it made deliberately difficult to cancel (paid for) pre-orders?: I tend to pre-order stuff when I have credit in my Xbox account as it makes it easier to keep track of my expenditure that way. But lately, I have been penalised twice for pre-ordering games. I...
  9. Paid for pre-orders on punch card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Paid for pre-orders on punch card: OK so got the following: AC-origins Wolfenstein Shadow of war Payments have been taken for these and still the punch card states released or pre-order. will I be getting the rewards for this...
  10. Fall Out 4 Pre-Order Bonus Fall Out 3 Pre-paid Code Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fall Out 4 Pre-Order Bonus Fall Out 3 Pre-paid Code Missing: Hi, I am huge into the Xbox Community and helping friends out when they can't figure out what to do with their Xbox questions. I recently had a friend that pre-ordered Fall Out 4 and received the...