I paid for the MLB the show 23 early access bundle and its not showing up on my game pass

Discus and support I paid for the MLB the show 23 early access bundle and its not showing up on my game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for the MLB the show 23 early access bundle and its not showing up on my game pass. b04c1411-c151-4a94-9514-63ff5082f6fa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by adam shaw2, Mar 24, 2023.

1. adam shaw2
    adam shaw2 Guest

I paid for the MLB the show 23 early access bundle and its not showing up on my game pass

I paid for the MLB the show 23 early access bundle and its not showing up on my game pass.

:)

adam shaw2, Mar 24, 2023
  2. adam shaw2 Win User

I was told that only applies on gamepass to Xbox systems if you use a pc you can’t get access until the 28th
  3. Ron Cobos Win User

i also dont have a console and am trying to play on gamepass on pc , purchased the 49.99 option, and no game?!?
  4. adam shaw2 Win User

I actually play with game pass on pc. So I don’t believe I download the game I play on cloud gaming. Which is the bundle I purchased.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Adam. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Kindly check if the transaction for the Early access bundle it is completed.

If it's completed, using your console, go to My games & apps > See all > Full library > All owned games, select the game title, then press Install all.

If it's not there, log in to your account on this link and check if you are seeing an option to install the game, https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/mlb-the-....
  6. Patrick W440 Win User

I'm having the same issue. I pre-ordered MLB the show 23 through the game store on the 24th. Purchase is completed and it says I own the game. When I click on manage game, there's nothing there and it says "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now"

It's been like that for 2 days now. Any suggestions?
Thema:

1. I paid for the MLB the show 23 early access bundle and its not showing up on my game pass - Similar Threads - paid MLB show

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  4. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  5. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  6. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  7. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  8. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  9. Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...: Do you still receive bonus multi-bucks when you buy a higher bundle than the cheapest option? The game I'm referring to is The Finals. I just want to be sure, I was going to buy a larger bundle...
  10. I paid for a whale shark cash and money isn’t showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a whale shark cash and money isn’t showing: Help will be appreciated. I purchased a GTA Online Whale Shark Cash Card (£27.71) through the XBox store (shows completed in my order history). It is not showing up in my game account. I have...