I paid for the game F1 2017 but I did not have a game in the console or I did not do

Discus and support I paid for the game F1 2017 but I did not have a game in the console or I did not do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Zaplatil som za hru F1 2017, ale nemal som hru v konzole, alebo som ju neskúšal. Neviem, čo mám robiť, peniaze mi stiahol karty [translation] I paid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ColderCheetah84, Oct 14, 2017.

1. I paid for the game F1 2017 but I did not have a game in the console or I did not do

Zaplatil som za hru F1 2017, ale nemal som hru v konzole, alebo som ju neskúšal.
    Neviem, čo mám robiť, peniaze mi stiahol karty

[translation]

I paid for the F1 2017 game, but I did not play the console or I did not try it. I do not know what to do, my money has pulled my cards

:)

ColderCheetah84, Oct 14, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I have paid but did not get gems

Sorry to hear it. If you did not receive the item you purchased and would like to request a refund you'll need to contact phone support.

Support number for Sweden Phone: 08 58 53 65 24 (+46 8 58 53 65 24 for calls outside Sweden) 020 79 11 33

onyxishere, Oct 14, 2017
  3. I have paid but did not get gems

The 800 gems in Smite. please give me money back or give me gems. it was 32% off sale, i paid 66,33 kr

SaintJeanneDarc, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

I paid for the game F1 2017 but I did not have a game in the console or I did not do

Hey there ColderCheetah84.

So we can best help out, can you clarify what happens when you try to play F1 2017? Is there a particular error message?

Mister Maka, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there ColderCheetah84.

So we can best help out, can you clarify what happens when you try to play F1 2017? Is there a particular error message?
  6. OriginalEyeball Win User

I did it! I did it! I did!! :-)

^^I can get you the vid if you want,only the last 1:50,It's pretty boring but i have it :p
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Vid or it didnt happen. :p
  8. OriginalEyeball Win User

Cheers ATOG!@Neutron,I tried your tactic and i came close,I always thought that when it came it would be Standoff with the AN.That lobby i was in was pretty perfect,I went on a 24 streak the game before but died to a tryhard,i was about to call it a day
    and play something else,when i noticed the only decent guy,left,So i thought i'd give it another shot,and it worked,most of the guys were terribad,only one or 2 half decent and i managed to out play their attacks and the noobs just kept coming!
  9. PlatinumSpectre Win User

It's what happens when I have a dodgy doner kebab from the local indian
Thema:

1. I paid for the game F1 2017 but I did not have a game in the console or I did not do - Similar Threads - paid game 2017

2. My Xbox account won’t let me play madden23 and I paid for the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account won’t let me play madden23 and I paid for the game: My game won’t let me play madden23 it starts up then cut me to Home Screen be4eafde-a6d0-4592-b459-b98a08f0ae24
  3. I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...: I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for the game, redeemed it on the store in September 2020. - I've confirmed it was on my purchase history ($0)...
  4. I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid...: My subscription I paid For the game pass and it doesn’t show that I bought the game pass 89a64938-6458-4bd9-9beb-4c1f8179bc4e
  5. lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????: How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game? 782d67b0-aacb-4036-bbaf-dac66d002736
  6. paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game: paid for the dlc, its been 3 days and it still shows everything locked, any ideas? eb44a850-0fbe-461e-b387-c97b4d1023c5
  7. Can't use game that I paid for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use game that I paid for: I purchased minecraft for my son to play and he can't use it. It keeps asking for permission to use xbox despite permission being granted multiple times. He's on a HP Victus laptop running Windows...
  8. Can you network transfer paid games from one Xbox to another in my home network but to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you network transfer paid games from one Xbox to another in my home network but to a...: I got a series x for Christmas and my son now has my Xbox one in his room. can I network transfer games from my series x to the other xbox, Using his own account and gamer tag on that Xbox? or can...
  9. I paid for a game but I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game but I can't play it: I bought a game and it won't play ce307c12-1283-4b6c-bc7c-e0a9f8ac84c0
  10. My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games: My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games dc8aedd1-3817-42a2-904e-8f8d3a46d24a