I paid for the game F1 2017 but I did not have a game in the console or I did not do

Discus and support I paid for the game F1 2017 but I did not have a game in the console or I did not do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Zaplatil som za hru F1 2017, ale nemal som hru v konzole, alebo som ju neskúšal. Neviem, čo mám robiť, peniaze mi stiahol karty [translation] I paid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ColderCheetah84, Oct 14, 2017.

1. I paid for the game F1 2017 but I did not have a game in the console or I did not do

Zaplatil som za hru F1 2017, ale nemal som hru v konzole, alebo som ju neskúšal.
    Neviem, čo mám robiť, peniaze mi stiahol karty

[translation]

I paid for the F1 2017 game, but I did not play the console or I did not try it. I do not know what to do, my money has pulled my cards

:)

ColderCheetah84, Oct 14, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I have paid but did not get gems

Sorry to hear it. If you did not receive the item you purchased and would like to request a refund you'll need to contact phone support.

Support number for Sweden Phone: 08 58 53 65 24 (+46 8 58 53 65 24 for calls outside Sweden) 020 79 11 33

onyxishere, Oct 14, 2017
  3. I have paid but did not get gems

The 800 gems in Smite. please give me money back or give me gems. it was 32% off sale, i paid 66,33 kr

SaintJeanneDarc, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

I paid for the game F1 2017 but I did not have a game in the console or I did not do

Hey there ColderCheetah84.

So we can best help out, can you clarify what happens when you try to play F1 2017? Is there a particular error message?

Mister Maka, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there ColderCheetah84.

So we can best help out, can you clarify what happens when you try to play F1 2017? Is there a particular error message?
  6. Yush-A4B0410A-8644-4 Win User

Did not get my game and I paid for it!

I'm not I am from Ireland.
  7. Yush-A4B0410A-8644-4 Win User

Also it charged me twice like what's going on? I hope you guys are sorting this out because it looks like there is more then just me having this issue.

I would like my money back as soon as possible. Thank you for your time for reading.
  8. Smwutches Win User

9. Smwutches Win User

Then you'll need to follow the contact link I gave you to get in touch with support for your region.
Thema:

1. I paid for the game F1 2017 but I did not have a game in the console or I did not do - Similar Threads - paid game 2017

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  4. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  5. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  6. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  7. How can i reinstall a game I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i reinstall a game I paid for.: I have a problem, i accidentally uninstalled a game Dying Light that a paid money for, i looked into my library and i couldn't find the game. I though all games that i paid for should be in my...
  8. My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...: I'm trying to play a cloud gaming game but my wait time is going to be 90 minutes and I've waited through a full 90 minutes and all it said is it's taking longer than we expected and it went...
  9. Paid for the MW3 Vault Add-on for £30 and it’s not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for the MW3 Vault Add-on for £30 and it’s not showing in game: I paid for the MW3 Vault Add-on for £30 and it’s not showing in game. All content is installed, the Xbox has been reset, game has been updated and reinstalled, when I go into the game it’s still...
  10. I paid for mirror edge 2 with paysafe,they took my money but i dont have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for mirror edge 2 with paysafe,they took my money but i dont have the game: Today i decided to buy the second game of mirror edge that it was 0.99 gbp.i scanned the code to pay with paysafe and they took 6 ron from me and i didn t get the game,i dont know what to do...