I paid for realms plus and now it’s giving me a message to “ try again later “ and my wont...

Discus and support I paid for realms plus and now it’s giving me a message to “ try again later “ and my wont... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for realms plus and now it’s giving me a message to “ try again later “ and my wont let me create a realm. c2e34785-a75b-452d-96c3-0a70a0787c09 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scurdadzgirl, Aug 17, 2022.

1. scurdadzgirl
    scurdadzgirl Guest

I paid for realms plus and now it’s giving me a message to “ try again later “ and my wont...

I paid for realms plus and now it’s giving me a message to “ try again later “ and my wont let me create a realm.

:)

scurdadzgirl, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

I paid for realms plus and now it’s giving me a message to “ try again later “ and my wont let me create a realm.

I understand your situation.

As I explained earlier, after testing the processes I sent and if it doesn't work, I advise you to call mojang support, friend.

Unfortunately microsoft does not internally manage Minecraft nor the mobile platform.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Scurdadzgirl, verifying that your platform is mobile, the only process you have for this problem would be to use another network to try to access the function.

It could be another wifi, or your cell phone's mobile network.

If the error continues, it could be something with your account or subscription, in which case you will need to contact mojang, responsible for the Minecraft mobile platform.

I am at your disposal for any queries.
  4. scurdadzgirl Win User

It’s still showing up with the same error. The first message I get is “ It looks like we didn’t finish things last time. Let’s complete creating your realm now. “ and then I click ok and another message appears that says “ Your purchase succeeded, but we couldn’t create your realm right now. We will create your realm as soon as possible. Check back later on this device. “
  5. Steph GBE Win User

Wont let me change my account customization

Both the microsoft website and on the xbox, it wont let me change my account privacy and security keeps giving me the same message to try again later
  6. _Neon_ Win User

Minecraft ios multiplayer not working

I've never played on the realms before but it used to propose to me to get a subscription for it, now it just says "we were enable to connect to the realms, please try again later"

The servers are available and i can play them
Thema:

1. I paid for realms plus and now it’s giving me a message to “ try again later “ and my wont... - Similar Threads - paid realms plus

2. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  3. Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.: I migrated my Realms a while back and have already been billed on 12/1 by microsoft for the subscription this month. It shows up as an Active subscription on my microsoft accounts page, but...
  4. My Realm Is about to expire even though I just paid it a couple of days ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Realm Is about to expire even though I just paid it a couple of days ago?: Help Please [img] 97549b40-67b8-437c-8279-315b16720c01
  5. My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...: My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this happening I need help 16061c4b-176e-46df-b7ae-75da8c276c41
  6. Why is there two different realm servers after I paid for the realm subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there two different realm servers after I paid for the realm subscription?: The game kicked me out of the server and asked me to renew the subscription (Which is weird, because so far it had been doing it on its own from my card), but then after I paid and logged in the...
  7. Paid for realm plus after 30 day free trial but realm is still expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for realm plus after 30 day free trial but realm is still expired: I paid the for the realms plus after the free trial and was charged with it on my other card and paid for it but the realm is still expired. I cant even get a refund because it says that it is not...
  8. Paid Realm but not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid Realm but not working: Hi Microsoft, We paid Minecraft Realm Plus, and this is the 2nd time but the realm doesn’t work. Please see attached screenshot. Kindly reimburse realm plus and activate the realm for 2...
  9. I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.: After I paid for the realm I went to go play it and it hasn't appeared. I've restarted the game and looked online but I couldn't find a solution. a2f6ffac-9422-4a00-b6bb-281a71066e5c
  10. Having trouble keeping unwanted players out of my paid Minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble keeping unwanted players out of my paid Minecraft realm: Hello, I have a Minecraft realm. I am looking for new players to keep it interesting but when I have problem players that I need to ban they simply come back as new profile gamertags. What is the...