I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid...

Discus and support I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My subscription I paid For the game pass and it doesn’t show that I bought the game pass 89a64938-6458-4bd9-9beb-4c1f8179bc4e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bob Franklin1, Jan 27, 2023.

1. I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid...

My subscription I paid For the game pass and it doesn’t show that I bought the game pass

:)

Bob Franklin1, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid for it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate your subscription. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services and check if you can see the subscription from there as "active".

Once confirmed make sure that you're signed in under the correct account on your Xbox. Please perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. DeafMints Win User

Refunding a subscription

I did cancel it - I didn't get the cancel and refund now. I've already got a charge in my bank already, and shows in paypal as well. And trying to cancel it now says "You have already paid for your PC Game Pass subscription. It will expire automatically on 2/2/2022.

Back to subscription"
  4. sgtmattstl Win User

Achievements Leaked (***SPOILERS***)

I can't wait to get my hands on this game! I already have it and the season pass paid for.
  5. Adrian_Gon Win User

My game pass has stopped working and it was working a few days ago my subscription is all paid up. I'm not getting any help from the Xbox help team, the website keeps making me go round in circles

Hi Kim it just says my game pass has expired. I have checked with Telstra my provider and I'm all paid up so my subscription hasn't expired I also looked on my Microsoft account and it's all valid and paid. Game pass was working a couple of days ago.
  6. Os . Win User

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Entered to cancel a subscription (Pass Values) says I've already paid for your subscription! Automatic renewal without taking my opinion and I do not want to renew it!
Thema:

I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid...

1. I paid for my subscription but it’s not showing that I have my game pass but I already paid... - Similar Threads - paid subscription it’s

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  4. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  5. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  6. Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.: I migrated my Realms a while back and have already been billed on 12/1 by microsoft for the subscription this month. It shows up as an Active subscription on my microsoft accounts page, but...
  7. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  8. I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How...: I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How do I get credited the 8 missing days? d2843466-d1b5-4d92-9f86-3fea0f46ba0b
  9. Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium.: Hi, I have renewed my subscription with AMEX on Auguts 6th 2023 for a year and paid $21.83 for Premium. I have just been thrown out this morning for "Subscription to Premium now ended". Please...
  10. Why with a paid subscription do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why with a paid subscription do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my...: Why, with a paid subscription, do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my purchase AFTER I see the entire ad? Grrrrr.... This happens daily now. I don't want ads for other apps...