I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...

Discus and support I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation through email that’ll be changed and nothing has changed?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Justin Coleman, Jan 27, 2023.

1. I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...

I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation through email that’ll be changed and nothing has changed?

:)

Justin Coleman, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation through email that’ll be changed and nothing has changed?

3. Sojutsu Win User

Custom profile picture

It has been a few days. I changed my gamer tag a few days ago and that’s when I started having the problem. I’ve been trying to change my profile picture on the app for like 2-3 days now.
  4. DareLee Win User

Gamer Tag Change discussion with chat "representative".

To break it down, been an Xbox live member for 10 years, been a gold member for about 8, that comes close $1000 as I have almost always paid monthly. I changed my gamer tag within the first month of my initial sign up in 2005 and now in 2015 I need to pay
    $10 to change it after 10 years as a customer. I'm done jumping through hoops and handing money to corporations who treat their customers like cattle.
  5. archiedodds42 Win User

Username not changing

Hey again, my gamer tag still hasn’t changed, and I’ve definitely been charged.
  6. Pancake ゴ Win User

Xbox gamertag changed on my Xbox profile but not in game

My gamer tag has been changed for a few days now but I’ll give it a few more days and see if it syncs.
Thema:

I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...

1. I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation... - Similar Threads - paid gamer tag

2. Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...: Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but when I'm in the game in multiplayer it shows my old gamer tag. I need help fixing this for all to be the...
  3. I changed my xbox gamer tag through the xbox app and going to “the web” and I paid £7.99...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my xbox gamer tag through the xbox app and going to “the web” and I paid £7.99...: I changed my xbox gamer tag through the xbox app and going to “the web” and I paid £7.99 and they payment went through but it’s been over a week and it still hasn’t changed can anyone help?...
  4. Why can’t I change the capitalization of my gamer tag that I paid for, without having to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change the capitalization of my gamer tag that I paid for, without having to...: This has been an on going issue since 2013 from the looks of other threads. What will it take for Microsoft to allow users who willingly paid the $10 to actually change the capitalization of their...
  5. I changed my gamer name and paid the 9.99 and the old one still shows in fortnight. I also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my gamer name and paid the 9.99 and the old one still shows in fortnight. I also...: I changed my gamer tag in Xbox and paid as well as in epic. The old tag still shows up in fortnight. What do I do? cc0b4e68-a4a9-4df9-9b0f-f0414fddb3de
  6. Paid gamer pic removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid gamer pic removed: I bought a gamer pic from Microsoft only to have it get removed saying it violated conduct which was a picture of an anime character shoulder up and male so not even lewd. Whelp there goes my...
  7. I have paid to change my gamer tag but nothing has happened? Is there a delay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have paid to change my gamer tag but nothing has happened? Is there a delay?: I changed my gamertag yesterday and paid the completely fair and not at all ridiculous price of £7.99 for the privileged but nothing has happened... I still have the same tag. Many on here have...
  8. I have paid to change my gamer tag but nothing has happened? Is there a delay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have paid to change my gamer tag but nothing has happened? Is there a delay?: I changed my gamertag yesterday and paid the completely fair and not at all ridiculous price of £7.99 for the privileged but nothing has happened... I still have the same tag. Many on here have...
  9. Changing my gamer tag that i paid 9.99 for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing my gamer tag that i paid 9.99 for: For apparently no reason, Xbox enforcement arbitraly changed my gamer tag [Mod Removed] to radiantpup. I [Mod Removed] that since they gladly accepted my 10 bucks to change the name of a service...
  10. I have paid to change my gamer tag on my Xbox one and then have noticed that the name ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have paid to change my gamer tag on my Xbox one and then have noticed that the name ...: I have paid to change my gamer tag on my Xbox one and then have noticed that the name isn't correct 1556aa0b-8af1-4039-84eb-954003f14632