I paid for minecraft game and I cant open it on the computer any more

Discus and support I paid for minecraft game and I cant open it on the computer any more in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had it on my pc and then one day it opens and stuck on the main sceen of the game Please advise 2aae936c-b252-4dfd-97ac-0c5e5f1a0fa2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ITAMARSAA, Jan 9, 2021.

1. ITAMARSAA
    ITAMARSAA Guest

I had it on my pc and then one day it opens and stuck on the main sceen of the game

Please advise

:)

ITAMARSAA, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Thretcon770 Win User

3. Martas01 Win User

I cannot access chat in multiplayer

I logged off the minecraft account, restarted computer and opened minecraft, and logged on server, still doesn't work
  4. Manicdepresso Win User

I cannot join a party

hi, im doing well, i tried this and while this fixes the NAT type, i still cant join a party at all. im able to play game pass games online just fine after turning on the setting that lets my computer open them offline, but before i turned that on i couldnt open any game pass games.
  5. Christian Boccardi Win User

how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try restarting game and launcher)

i tried unistalling minecraft and reinstalling it and restarting the computer.

still cant join with the launcher as admin.
  6. CarTzy Win User

minecraft will not work on my computer help!!

Hello 지후 이,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble running Minecraft on your computer. The error message you're seeing indicates that there may be an issue with your graphics driver. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Update your graphics driver: Go to the website of your graphics card manufacturer and download the latest driver for your graphics card. Install the driver and restart your computer.

2. Reinstall Minecraft: Uninstall Minecraft from your computer and then reinstall it from the official Minecraft website.

3. Allocate more memory to Minecraft: Open the Minecraft launcher, click on "Installations", select the installation you want to allocate more memory to, click on "More Options", and then increase the "JVM Arguments" value to allocate more memory to Minecraft.

Please see: Minecraft: Java Edition Game Crashes, Performance, and Graphics Issues FAQ  | Minecraft Help

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. I paid for minecraft game and I cant open it on the computer any more - Similar Threads - paid minecraft game

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  4. Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.: I migrated my Realms a while back and have already been billed on 12/1 by microsoft for the subscription this month. It shows up as an Active subscription on my microsoft accounts page, but...
  5. My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...: My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this happening I need help 16061c4b-176e-46df-b7ae-75da8c276c41
  6. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  7. paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game: paid for the dlc, its been 3 days and it still shows everything locked, any ideas? eb44a850-0fbe-461e-b387-c97b4d1023c5
  8. Can't reinstall Minecraft because I haven't paid for Game Pass even though I had previously...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall Minecraft because I haven't paid for Game Pass even though I had previously...: I was having issues with Minecraft crashing, so I went to uninstall, then reinstall hoping that it would solve the issue. Instead, every time I open the Minecraft Launcher Installer from the...
  9. My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.: Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC had previously had coins in the account some of which had been used on marketplace to buy mods, these were fine and working until today, when I logged in I could no...
  10. Minecraft won't access paid for game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't access paid for game: I cannot get the store to recognize or enable the full (PAID FOR) game. What can I do? When I open my account the game is there. When I click on install or play, it directs me to buy the game....