I paid for Microsoft Complete (extended) Warranty, but my account only shows the standard...

Discus and support I paid for Microsoft Complete (extended) Warranty, but my account only shows the standard... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got my Series X a couple of days ago. I went to register it and saw that it was already there. I did buy it directly from Microsoft so this made... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeltaWhiskeyOne, Mar 4, 2022.

1. I paid for Microsoft Complete (extended) Warranty, but my account only shows the standard...

I just got my Series X a couple of days ago. I went to register it and saw that it was already there. I did buy it directly from Microsoft so this made sense. But when I was there looking at my Devices, I noticed the warranty is only for 1 year (standard) and I paid the extra money for Microsoft Complete to get 3 years instead. I've already tried contacting support via chat twice and after the second time, I thought it was going to be handled. The person I was talking to said that they could see I paid for the extended warranty yet my account only showed 1 year. I was told it would be all taken care of later that day. That was about a day ago now.

I've read of people getting this taken care of quickly and others say they struggled with getting this resolved for months. I'm not sure if this is an ongoing issue or if it is a rare occurrence, but I obviously want to have it rectified as soon as possible so I don't have to worry about it. I'm just not sure if I should keep contacting chat or trying to find time to call during the day. It doesn't seem like it should be that big of an issue, but it obviously is.

TL;DR My Xbox is only showing the 1-year standard warranty and I paid for the 3-year Microsoft Complete and the support I have had so far has not resolved the issue.

:)

DeltaWhiskeyOne, Mar 4, 2022
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

I paid for Microsoft Complete (extended) Warranty, but my account only shows the standard warranty for my Series X

HI Delta,

Is your Complete purchase showing up under "order history" when you check your MSA account online?
  3. XBF-Spartan Win User

I paid for Microsoft Complete (extended) Warranty, but my account only shows the standard warranty for my Series X

HI Delta,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Can I get your Gametag by chance so that we can better assist you?
  4. DeltaWhiskeyOne Win User

Hi, I was wondering if there was any update on this issue. Thanks.
  5. XBF-Spartan Win User

Hi Delta,

Thanks for our reply! This is perfect thank you.
  6. DeltaWhiskeyOne Win User

Hi, my gamertag is . Yes, my order includes Complete coverage. Here is a screenshot of the order...

[​IMG]

and my warranty status...

[​IMG]

Clearly, there is a discrepancy here. Thanks for replying, I hope this info is helpful.
Thema:

I paid for Microsoft Complete (extended) Warranty, but my account only shows the standard...

1. I paid for Microsoft Complete (extended) Warranty, but my account only shows the standard... - Similar Threads - paid Microsoft Complete

2. Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox: II've purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 3 times. I just gotta new laptop and signed in to Xbox, but cannot find my purchased flight Simulator. Can someone tell me or show me how to find them to...
  3. I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...: I have an annual paid contract to play Microsoft Solitaire games on an ad free basis - WHY is app still running ads and how to get to a living person to correct - of course I expect Microsoft...
  4. WHY DO MICROSOFT LOCK MY GAME I PAID FOR?,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DO MICROSOFT LOCK MY GAME I PAID FOR?,: Why do Microsoft lock my game I paid for. BEJEWELED. 992782e9-cf9a-4a73-8da4-157a11afff49
  5. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.: I let my xbox microsoft solitaire lapse. Paid to have it started again, but cannot download it into my pc. e0f0fc93-63e7-47e6-b8c6-25f579a9bb86
  6. how do i see all the apps i have paid for but not downloaded yet in microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i see all the apps i have paid for but not downloaded yet in microsoft store?: one day i was just browsing the microsoft store then i saw a app which was already paid from my side but i could not remember when i bought it so i tried to search more of these apps but couldn't....
  7. I have paid for a couple games in the microsoft store but they won't install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for a couple games in the microsoft store but they won't install.: On some of them I click on them and nothing happens. On others it allows me to click on them and select disk c or disk d to install it on but no matter which one I choose it doesnt let me go...
  8. Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023: What’s going on with the ads I have a paid subscription and getting crazy ads 25d662e2-03b4-4c9b-a80b-a96314633590
  9. lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????: How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game? 782d67b0-aacb-4036-bbaf-dac66d002736
  10. How is Microsoft allowed to remove core functionality from a product I paid for and without...

in XBoX on Windows
    How is Microsoft allowed to remove core functionality from a product I paid for and without...: So Microsoft started removing key features that I used a LOT. First they removed the standalone File Explorer app that helped me to import files (movies, music, Minecraft skins, etc) from a USB...