I paid for Game Pass Ultimate, but when I log in to XBox One it asks me to upgrade to Game...

Discus and support I paid for Game Pass Ultimate, but when I log in to XBox One it asks me to upgrade to Game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son wants to play Halo Infinite. We had Game Pass, so I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate several days ago. Now my MicroSoft accounts shows that I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuzyMom, Nov 7, 2022.

1. SuzyMom
    SuzyMom Guest

I paid for Game Pass Ultimate, but when I log in to XBox One it asks me to upgrade to Game...

My son wants to play Halo Infinite. We had Game Pass, so I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate several days ago. Now my MicroSoft accounts shows that I have Game Pass Ultimate and my credit card company shows that it has been paid, but when he tries to play Halo Infinite it tells him to pay the $50 for the game or upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate. How do I get the game to acknowledge that we already have Game Pass Ultimate?

We are using an XBox One.

Thank you for any help you can give me. He is ten years old and I am pretty clueless, so we are both very frustrated.

:)

SuzyMom, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Christyna64 Win User

IF Xbox wants to win next gen

This is how I get my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Last time I paid for Live was back in June when I upgraded to Ultimate for a $1.
  3. Scott Haynes Win User

What will I be charged to switch from regular game pass to ultimate game pass

I'm talking about a one month's worth of regular game pass being upgraded to ultimate if I just bought regular game pass 3 days ago and changed my mind that I wanted to upgrade to game pass ultimate why wouldnt they just charge me the difference which if regular game pass is 12 dollars after tax and ultimate is 18 why wouldnt I just be charged 6 dollars or why cant they cancel the regular game pass charge or refund it and charge me the 18 for the ultimate instead ..itd would be absolutely dumb to of just paid 12 dollars three days ago for regular game pass and then if I want to upgrade be charged a whole new 18 dollars to upgrade
  4. Georges C. Win User

I paid for Game Pass Ultimate, but when I log in to XBox One it asks me to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate. How can I make it acknowledge that I alrady paid?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SuzyMom, from what I understand from your description the Game Pass Ultimate subscription is in your account, but your child wants to play through their account.

If yes,that's what you have to do is, put your account that owns the Ultimate Game Pass as Home Console and then your child will be able to play for their account.

How home Xbox and game sharing work

https://support.xbox.com/en-HK/help/hardware-ne...

Designating Your Home Xbox For Sharing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTN8w519PQ&t=5s
  5. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

XBL gold vs Game Pass subscriptions

Good day..

I have a month to month Xbox Live Gold subscriptions and I am considering getting the game pass and upgrading to Xbox game pass ultimate. I just have a few questions regarding the move before I do it and hope that someone can help me out.

1. I already pay monthly for the xbox live gold, if I upgrade to Ultimate, will I be paying for gold as well as the game pass monthly fee?

2. I see a lot of comments and information on the net regarding the multiplayer element when upgrading and I just a final verdict, when upgraded to ultimate, can you still play online like you would when you only had gold?

The thing is I want to only pay for one subscription and still want to have the perks of being able to play mutliplayer but it would be nice if I could also download games from the game pass to play.

Hope this all makes sense and that someone can give me some clarity on the matter.

Thank you
    You will not pay for gold when you upgrade to ultimate, it is just one subscription and xbox game pass ultimate has gold with it so you will be able to play multiplayer as you are now. I recommend buying an xbox live code from microsoft anywhere from 12-36
    months and then paying for one month of game pass ultimate. It will upgrade up to 36 months of xbox live. Please ask anymore queries.
  6. DEATHPHANTOMG49 Win User

Xbox game pass/xbox live

If You Get Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert Your Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Into Game Pass Ultimate For The Remaining Time Left On Your Year Subscription. So For Example If You Have Xbox Live Gold Paid For A Year And You Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert It To One Year Game Pass Ultimate Or However Many Months You Have Left Of Your Subscription.

(Make Sure It Says Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate So It Will Convert Your Gold To Game Pass)
Thema:

1. I paid for Game Pass Ultimate, but when I log in to XBox One it asks me to upgrade to Game... - Similar Threads - paid Game Pass

2. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  3. My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...: I'm trying to play a cloud gaming game but my wait time is going to be 90 minutes and I've waited through a full 90 minutes and all it said is it's taking longer than we expected and it went...
  4. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646
  5. I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...: I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but EE says it's gone through at there end any body know how to resolve this please...
  6. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  7. Paid for xbox game Pass but not showing up card was charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for xbox game Pass but not showing up card was charged: tried getting xbox game pass card was charged Yy cc1a764d-0c90-4b85-b94a-c37e593051e0
  8. Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.: I recently intentionally downgraded from game pass ultimate to game pass core. the change went into affect today. I am unable to enter multiplayer... when I try i am forced into an advertisment...
  9. Why can't I play game pass games or games I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play game pass games or games I paid for?: Hi everyone. I pay for gamepass and I have paid for all my digital games. Now, any time I try to play games I've spent my money on, xbox tells me there has been an error or that I need to sign...
  10. I paid for game pass but it said it didnt work now it says i paid for it twice and its not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for game pass but it said it didnt work now it says i paid for it twice and its not...: I recently paid for game pass but it said i put in the wrong information even thought it was right so when i checked my Billing account it says i paid for it twice its not even in my account now...