I paid for a pre order using Xbox credit, now charged to PayPal ?

Discus and support I paid for a pre order using Xbox credit, now charged to PayPal ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just want to understand how pre orders work, I purchase Xbox credit etc I pre order game using credit. Pre order now charged within 10 days of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BigMan 67, Nov 26, 2022.

1. BigMan 67
    BigMan 67 Guest

I just want to understand how pre orders work, I purchase Xbox credit etc I pre order game using credit. Pre order now charged within 10 days of release but now paid again via PayPal?

:)

BigMan 67, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your pre-order.

Yes, this only applies to credit card, paypal and other payment instruments as long as it is not a Microsoft currency. When using a currency, you must have enough balance to pay the pre-order content and this will be paid immediately right after purchase, no need to wait for turn around time in making the payment.

You can check more details here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio....

Hope that helps!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Avengers deluxe edition upgrade?

If you pre-order with a credit card/Paypal you're not charged until within 10 days of the game's release. So until you've been charged, you can just cancel the pre-order and then pre-order the better version.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Call of Duty Modern warfare II

You pre-ordered it in July 14th using a credit card/Paypal so that basically reserved a game for you. They didn't attempt to charge you until the past couple of weeks their pre-order terms. They weren't able to charge you at this time, so the order was cancelled.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Preorders and refunds

You would want to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Keep in mind that if you paid with credit card or Paypal you aren't charged for pre-orders until about 10 days before the game releases. So you may not have actually been charged already.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My pre-ordered game never had my payment deducted from my account?

If you pre-ordered with a credit card/Paypal, you'll be charged within 10 days of the games release.
Thema:

1. I paid for a pre order using Xbox credit, now charged to PayPal ? - Similar Threads - paid pre order

2. Pre-Order not paid fully?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order not paid fully?: I just wish to ask one question So, I pre-ordered Mortal Kombat 1 premium for the price listed (£89.99) I have got enough, I just wish to ask if a pre-order will get paid at a certain time of...
  3. Can I activate a minecraft pre-paid card/key purchased from turkey?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I activate a minecraft pre-paid card/key purchased from turkey?: So, I want to purchase a minecraft key from turkey because its very cheap and I wanna know if I can activate it on my account. I basically live in Romania and I want to know if I change my...
  4. Hi my The add on pre order i've already paid sims4 will not add to my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my The add on pre order i've already paid sims4 will not add to my console: Hi I preordered a ad on game for sims four and it will not download to my console 624ac843-57d2-40ac-9b14-d3dd317b1eaa
  5. I have used a pre paid card for xbox gamespass its an ultimate one but wont seem to let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have used a pre paid card for xbox gamespass its an ultimate one but wont seem to let me...: I have used a pre paid card for xbox gamespass its an ultimate one but wont seem to let me go and use the games and also wont let me cancel it as it says can cancel a pre paid card please help...
  6. I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged...

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged...: I just received an email from Microsoft that I completed my transaction for a pre order game I paid for, and notice that I would be charged again why is that d4a72002-786d-46a3-9f46-e03e79d5d6f3
  7. So happens to the people that already paid for the full price of a pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So happens to the people that already paid for the full price of a pre-order: I paid a full price for mw2 pre-order I played the beta and mw2 campaign why do it say I no longer have the game when I bought the pre-order when it first came out is my money gonna be refunded...
  8. I paid for the pre order of Saints Row this morning with my mums card but I still haven't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for the pre order of Saints Row this morning with my mums card but I still haven't...: I managed to pay for the pre order of saints row this morning but I have not received any email yet saying that its been processed. I checked on my order history and it says that it is completed....
  9. Fall Out 4 Pre-Order Bonus Fall Out 3 Pre-paid Code Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fall Out 4 Pre-Order Bonus Fall Out 3 Pre-paid Code Missing: Hi, I am huge into the Xbox Community and helping friends out when they can't figure out what to do with their Xbox questions. I recently had a friend that pre-ordered Fall Out 4 and received the...
  10. Can you use Amazon pre-paid gift codes to pre-order games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use Amazon pre-paid gift codes to pre-order games?: I currently have £7 on my account and would like to know if adding an extra £50 gift code would allow me to pre-load Master Chief Collection. Sadly Xbox One still doesn't accept debit cards....