I paid for a month of game pass and it says I don't have it or that it was canceled why

Discus and support I paid for a month of game pass and it says I don't have it or that it was canceled why in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game pass was supposed to run out the 8th but I went and got a 15 dollar Xbox card from Dollar general and put it on my profile and got another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brady driscoll, Mar 13, 2023.

1. I paid for a month of game pass and it says I don't have it or that it was canceled why

My game pass was supposed to run out the 8th but I went and got a 15 dollar Xbox card from Dollar general and put it on my profile and got another month but it still canceled on the 8th and took my game pass away when it said wasn't supposed to cancel until the 7th of next month

:)

Brady driscoll, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I paid for a month of game pass and it says I don't have it or that it was canceled why

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and validate the status of the codes that you redeemed?

Also, please be reminded that according to Xbox Community Standards:

DO NOT -

"Buy a game from an unauthorized seller"

You may need to check the recommended stores here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/where-to-buy
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Game pass refund

You should be able to log into your account and go to subscriptions and cancel the subscription and receive an automatic refund for the unused portion of that subscription.
    Actually, no you don't get a refund for unused days. You are canceling the payment when you cancel Game Pass, but you have already paid for that month. So you will still have Game Pass for the month you paid for, it just will not renew the next payment for
    the following month. So at the end of the current month, that's when the Game Pass would stop.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

I do think it's worth it. I just wanted to add though, if you do sign up for Ultimate, use the time you have pre-paid for with it before you cancel it. If you ever cancel it, and if you still have time forward with the Ultimate program, you will NOT get
    that time back or a refund. You just lose it, forever. So make sure you don't have any future months already paid for, for any reason, before you cancel it. When you join, your current Xbox Live and Game Pass that you have running will be automatically converted
    to Ultimate. This might give you credit of future months, paid for. Use that before you cancel it, if you ever decided to cancel Ultimate and go back. If you canceled it before you used those pre-paid months, they will be lost forever and you will not get
    them converted back to separate Xbox Live and Game Pass on your account. Just a FYI.
  5. MikulášSouček Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Payment

I bought the SAME Game Pass for my friend for 25czk, the same 3 month deal, but I still got charged after a month and 339czk was taken from my account. (I already cancelled the membership.) I don't see a reason why Microsoft charged another payment. I would like to get the 339czk refund. I already paid the 25czk for it. I can send you a screenshot of the payment as a proof I paid 2x times.
  6. Maximiliano R Win User

Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC

He says it can't be canceled if it's not paid.
    This is understood, but in the application it clearly says that the 18 is renewed, not the 11.
    Also just going to cancel today, 12 of the same month, you open it on the 18th, and why would I have to pay 3600 clp?
    And what happens if I don't pay it? If the 18 is renewed and the silver is not there, everything is erased, I can not use something or what?
Thema:

1. I paid for a month of game pass and it says I don't have it or that it was canceled why - Similar Threads - paid month game

2. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  3. Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's...: So back in June, I decided to change my GT since I didn't really resonate with my old one. I opted for a shorter name, and met all the requirements for it. It wasn't expletive, offensive in any...
  4. this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i...: I paid on the 2nd of May and on the 23rd of May I paid again 6f1f0221-3851-4494-b60a-394cdea3a5f6
  5. I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged...

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged...: I just received an email from Microsoft that I completed my transaction for a pre order game I paid for, and notice that I would be charged again why is that d4a72002-786d-46a3-9f46-e03e79d5d6f3
  6. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  7. Paid 2 times this month for xbox and want to contact suport

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid 2 times this month for xbox and want to contact suport: On my bank acount it say I paid for xbox live 2 times in February. On my account I haven't paid this month but around 27 January. So I want to contact them but I don't find where. I have looked on...
  8. my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of...: my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of DIY to get it to boot. Can I have a new card from my GAME STOP or can I get a refund? *** Die...
  9. Paid for Ultimate for a Month, in reality it was only for 3 weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for Ultimate for a Month, in reality it was only for 3 weeks: I Paid for Ultimate on Feb. 7th and I find out that it will end on March 1st, how in the hell is that a month or 30 days, it is only 23 days. I am done with Xbox and Live services and will not be...
  10. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...: I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic...