I paid for a game but I can't play it

Discus and support I paid for a game but I can't play it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game and it won't play ce307c12-1283-4b6c-bc7c-e0a9f8ac84c0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wanewane, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Wanewane
    Wanewane Guest

I bought a game and it won't play

:)

Wanewane, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

What game is it? What happens when you try to play it?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Can't play the game i paid for.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Let me know if it's showing as "completed" or "canceled".

Also, for your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  4. pawncrackers Win User

So i can't play a game i paid for?

If Xbox deem compensation necessary, there will be a post made via official channels. Nowadays, you must see that service outages are common, so this is not normally granted on an individual basis. If there is a prolonged outage for a few days, there may
    be compensation offered, but that depends on decisions made by the higher ups at Microsoft.

Please be patient, while the team work on a fix.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?icid=furl_status

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1158873056275652609

Best,

L
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you have your console set as your Home console, you should be able to set the console to offline mode and play offline. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/using-xbox-one-offline
    Otherwise, if you want to play online, you'll have to wait until the service is up. Per the terms of service you agreed to, they do not compensate for outages (the 3ish hours it's been out would only be about a nickle).
  6. sakoms Win User

You right i feel like if you pay for a game and it downloaded to the console its your instead its seems like microsoft still own it because you cant play it when their services are down unfair and not even in offline can it
Thema:

1. I paid for a game but I can't play it - Similar Threads - paid game can't

2. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  3. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  4. Why can't I play game pass games or games I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play game pass games or games I paid for?: Hi everyone. I pay for gamepass and I have paid for all my digital games. Now, any time I try to play games I've spent my money on, xbox tells me there has been an error or that I need to sign...
  5. I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.: [img] [img] The membership had a time period of 3 years from the day it was claimed. I wasn't facing this issue until yesterday. 903f89b5-aed3-4367-a15a-aea1e4755cf8
  6. I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is: I can't access the game I bought e4cb1366-0001-4fe2-80d7-b68859a1669f
  7. Can't play the game i paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play the game i paid for.: I bought and paid for Dead Island 2 but it isn't in my purchases and I can't play the game. I just get the option tk pay for it AGAIN! Since I didn't get a confirmation email I don't have an order...
  8. My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden: Every time i try to play halo infinite i get a prompt saying "Looks like you have to renew your xbox game pass." I have tried resetting my console 3 times. I have checked my game pass ultimate...
  9. Can't use game that I paid for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use game that I paid for: I purchased minecraft for my son to play and he can't use it. It keeps asking for permission to use xbox despite permission being granted multiple times. He's on a HP Victus laptop running Windows...
  10. I keep getting error code Hueneme discord on mw2 I can't even play the game I paid for.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting error code Hueneme discord on mw2 I can't even play the game I paid for.: I paid for this game mw2. I can't play it. I want a refund. I keep getting error code Hueneme- concord. I reset my router. Quit the game Multiple times I preorder months ago for this day. This is...