I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is

Discus and support I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't access the game I bought e4cb1366-0001-4fe2-80d7-b68859a1669f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dakota Hatton, May 5, 2023.

1. I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is

I can't access the game I bought

:)

Dakota Hatton, May 5, 2023
  2. Dakota Hatton Win User

So what your saying is there is now way y'all can re charge the card u sent it too
  3. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry to see this problem. I have some recommendations that may help you:

How long ago did you buy this game?

Which Game is this?

When accessing the page below, the game you purchased is not listed?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If the Game or Subscription is not listed, you may have purchased on another account. It seems strange, but this is quite common, they usually subscribe to a product or buy a digital game, and over time they forget that they created another account.

Anyway, try:

-Check in Windows, in the Microsoft Store, if there is another one connected, or even in the smartphone through the Xbox app.

Note 1: If you have a child or another family member who uses your credit card, it would also be interesting to check their accounts to see if you can find the transaction.

Note 2: If someone in the family has an Xbox, check if there are other Xbox Live profiles on the console and check the account connected in the Profile.

When you find the gamen, request a refund with the steps below:

https://www.xbox.com/refunds

If, by chance, you still cannot locate the charge, I recommend that you contact the card's financial institution and report it as an unknown charge, as you have already searched your accounts, and have not located any charge.

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  4. Wille M. Win User

5. Wille M. Win User

I've seen many reports of customers who needed to approve the payment from the bank's application, approval via SMS, or even calling the financial institution.

There are cases in which the finance company identifies the charge as suspected fraud, and it is necessary for the customer to intervene to prove that he is the one carrying out the bank transaction.

Take a look the thread I answered this week:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Anyway, before you buy again, try:

Go to this link and sign in with your account. Then add your address. Link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses

Check your account profile and ensure everything matches your card. Link: https://account.microsoft.com/profile

You may try to add back your card - https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

If you are using a child account, please ensure that you inform your parent/s or the organizer of the Microsoft Family. If issues persist, you might need to contact support for assistance.

Another alternative would be to buy a gift card and redeem that amount in your account and buy what you want.

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  6. Dakota Hatton Win User

I tried to buy it again and it declined my card it was sent to and I don't have that card is there anyway I could have it sent to a different card
Thema:

1. I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is - Similar Threads - paid game don't

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  4. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  5. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  6. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  7. How can i reinstall a game I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i reinstall a game I paid for.: I have a problem, i accidentally uninstalled a game Dying Light that a paid money for, i looked into my library and i couldn't find the game. I though all games that i paid for should be in my...
  8. Why can I only play Sea of Thieves after enrolling to Game Pass...I don't know why I paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I only play Sea of Thieves after enrolling to Game Pass...I don't know why I paid...: I don't understand why I am getting redirected to the game Pass subscription screen. This is really grimey tactics. Don't like what is happening to gaming but I am allset anyway I don't care for...
  9. I paid for a month of game pass and it says I don't have it or that it was canceled why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a month of game pass and it says I don't have it or that it was canceled why: My game pass was supposed to run out the 8th but I went and got a 15 dollar Xbox card from Dollar general and put it on my profile and got another month but it still canceled on the 8th and took...
  10. I paid for Xbox Game Pass (PC) but I don't have it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Xbox Game Pass (PC) but I don't have it.: Acabo de pagar la suscripción a Xbox Game Pass (PC) pero en ningún lado me aparece que ya estoy suscripto ni recibí ningún mail de confirmación y el dinero fue descontado de mi tarjeta. ¿Qué puedo...