I owned Sea of Thieves and now I don't?

Discus and support I owned Sea of Thieves and now I don't? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A long while ago I bought Sea of Thieves on Xbox and last year installed it on my computer. I probably uninstalled it like 7 months ago or something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kai HOWARTH, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Kai HOWARTH
    Kai HOWARTH Guest

A long while ago I bought Sea of Thieves on Xbox and last year installed it on my computer. I probably uninstalled it like 7 months ago or something but im going back to re install it on the same xbox account and it seems like I don't own it anymore. It says i need ultimate game pass?

:)

Kai HOWARTH, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kai

Exists the possibility that you purchased the game with a different account. Let's try to find the account used to purchase this game

For this please go to your Microsoft account order history

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"

Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the game with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass?

I only had GamePass for the test. Because I like to own games. I don't like lending games. But a game in Gamepass, definitely Sea of ​​Thieves.
  4. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
  5. NickolaiChristiansen Win User

How am I supposed to contact support??

Also, as I stated, I do own Sea of Thieves. Also, I don't think you have ever needed gold to play online on a PC ever.
  6. Tigerdrill Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
    i should have re written and specified i signed up for the Sea of Thieves Insider Program, but i own the game as a disc and so i have to get the Insider Build from the Xbox Insider Hub
Thema:

1. I owned Sea of Thieves and now I don't? - Similar Threads - owned Sea Thieves

2. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  3. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  4. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Why can I not play Sea of Thieves on the series X, even though it says I own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not play Sea of Thieves on the series X, even though it says I own it?: I bought Sea of Thieves for the Xbox one years ago. I upgraded my Xbox to the series X and was looking at games to download when I saw SoT was own and could be downloaded. When I start up the game...
  7. Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...: Hi, I have an XBOX one series S digital… a few years old, following factory reset (all) I am trying to download owned games and each are minimum of 11 hrs. Is this normal? This is following...
  8. When i try to play Sea of thieves which i already own on my pc it keeps telling me that i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Sea of thieves which i already own on my pc it keeps telling me that i...: I bought sea of thieves like 5 years ago and back then it worked just fine. I downloaded it again becouse i wanted to play it with my friends and for all my friends it works fine, and they, don't...
  9. I bought sea of thieves after my game pass expired although I own it I cant launch it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves after my game pass expired although I own it I cant launch it.: I bought sea of thieves shortly after my game pass expired. Now I cannot play although I spent money to buy the game if anything are refunds available??? (This is not the same account Im having...
  10. Redeemed a Obsidian 6-pack Sea of Thvies on Xbox App, but own game on steam and items do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed a Obsidian 6-pack Sea of Thvies on Xbox App, but own game on steam and items do...: Hei, i won a Obsidian 6-pack on a twitch stream and redeemed it on the Xbox App since it did not work to redeem it on steam(i tried). so it got claimed on Xbox app, but the items dose not show up...