I own the game Microsoft solitare and I keep getting adds. how can I fix this problem?

Discus and support I own the game Microsoft solitare and I keep getting adds. how can I fix this problem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; we own the game Microsoft Solitaire and we keep getting the adds. how do I get rid of the adds? I use my laptop to play the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mary AnnDeBoer, Mar 13, 2022.

1. I own the game Microsoft solitare and I keep getting adds. how can I fix this problem?

we own the game Microsoft Solitaire and we keep getting the adds. how do I get rid of the adds? I use my laptop to play the game.

:)

Mary AnnDeBoer, Mar 13, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I own the game Microsoft solitare and I keep getting adds. how can I fix this problem?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mary, have you ever tried to check in windows settings by going on, Settings»Privacy»General

The first option should be cleared, "Allow Apps to use the ID, and based on your activity in apps, show you more interesting ads.
  3. TrishStrong Win User

Windows 10 apps and Xbox cannot log in

I ham having a problem accessing Microsoft Mahjong on my windows 10 computer.I don't have an Xbox but use the Xbox app to play Microsoft Games.It won't let me log on to Mahjong I get the following error code 0xC03F300D.I can log on to Microsoft solitare
    so it is not all games.Would like it fixed if possible.
  4. BedsideTugBoat4 Win User

error code 1170000

Help, I cannot sign in to microsoft solitare getting error code 1170000.
    I have the same problem
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

I can not get microsoft solitare collection to open

Hello valentinequinn,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure that we provide the correct solution. Are you playing Microsoft Solitaire on a Windows 10 computer or a mobile device? Does an error message or error code appear
    when the issue occurs? Does this issue occur with any other games or only Microsoft Solitaire? If you are using a Windows 10 computer, we recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Be sure to let us know the results valentinequinn!
  6. Mister Revised Win User

How can I fix this problem?

Heya, let's try refreshing the profile by
    removing it then adding it
    back to the console. Once this is done, check if your subscription is working as normal. If it is not, please reach out to our
    chat/phone teams so they can take a deeper look into the account and subscription.
Thema:

1. I own the game Microsoft solitare and I keep getting adds. how can I fix this problem? - Similar Threads - own game Microsoft

2. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  3. Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months: I bought cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dlc was playing for like 2 months then the dlc gets released. Now it says I need to buy cyberpunk 2077 to play game. But I already owned it and was...
  4. I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game: My Minecraft Realms server expired for some reason and won't renew, even when I manually try to renew it. I play on a Windows 10 PC. I migrated from Mojang and have been playing the game for...
  5. i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned: Hi, i bought sea of thieves and minecraft on microsoft store but when i try playing them it says i don't own it. 7b9eb24a-4ef1-4343-b927-4dabeb372584
  6. Microsoft is saying I no longer own a game, is there any way I can get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I no longer own a game, is there any way I can get it back?: Hi, I downloaded mine craft from a card download that came with my Xbox (I downloaded it on pc). I recently had to factory reset my pc and now my Microsoft store says I no longer own the game. Is...
  7. My Microsoft store won't allow me to install games I own.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft store won't allow me to install games I own.: This issue has being happening to me for years and I never been able to fix it I have tried MANY different methods and are unable to get it working. I should mention that my computer has been...
  8. I bought two games, I redeemed and when on Microsoft store says I don't own the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought two games, I redeemed and when on Microsoft store says I don't own the games: I bought two games, Minecraft Legends and Minecraft Dunegons Ultimate Edition. I redeemed the code on the microsoft website, I was signed in. When I went to the microsoft store to install it, It...
  9. Can I transfer my son's minecraft hero game data to his own microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer my son's minecraft hero game data to his own microsoft account?: Hi there, I migrated my son's mojang account to my microsoft account. I bought a game pass and he's enjoying playing minecraft dungeons. I want to play alongside with him. Is it possible to...
  10. I bought a game from the Microsoft store on my PC and it says I own it but I can not play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from the Microsoft store on my PC and it says I own it but I can not play...: I bought a game on the Microsoft store on my PC and it says I own it but I can not play it eventhough my PC is capable of running the game and is marked as owned I still can't play it...