I own Mortorsport 7 but cant reinstall from the xbox app on PC

Discus and support I own Mortorsport 7 but cant reinstall from the xbox app on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There's no install link when I try to reinstall Forza Motorsport 7 using the X Box app [img] b0bb19be-ef64-4ec8-9d45-bc47b7d65262 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deyne.........., Mar 14, 2022.

  1. I own Mortorsport 7 but cant reinstall from the xbox app on PC


    There's no install link when I try to reinstall Forza Motorsport 7 using the X Box app


    I own Mortorsport 7 but cant reinstall from the xbox app on PC [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Deyne.........., Mar 14, 2022
    #1
  2. Deyne.......... Win User

    I own Mortorsport 7 but cant reinstall from the xbox app on PC

    Still exactly the same unfortunately... I get the link saying install from Xbox App in MS Store:


    [​IMG]


    But as soon as it installs the Xbox app, I get this again:


    [​IMG]
  3. Francia J. Win User

    I own Mortorsport 7 but cant reinstall from the xbox app on PC

    The error seems to be related to the action that you have performed which is resetting your PC, it seems like it's not successful as an error occurred.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    I own Mortorsport 7 but cant reinstall from the xbox app on PC

    Thanks for the update. Kindly check if there is an update for your PC then try to access the app again.

    Settings > Updates & Security > Check for updates.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    I own Mortorsport 7 but cant reinstall from the xbox app on PC

    This is because the game is delisted since November

    You have to do it from your install history not from the marketplace
  6. Deyne.......... Win User

    I own Mortorsport 7 but cant reinstall from the xbox app on PC

    Not sure if this might help at all but I just tried doing a windows restore to a point when the xbox app may have been working properly but even the restore point wouldn't work. I received this error then:


    [​IMG]
Thema:

I own Mortorsport 7 but cant reinstall from the xbox app on PC

Loading...
  1. I own Mortorsport 7 but cant reinstall from the xbox app on PC - Similar Threads - own Mortorsport cant

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  4. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app: I'm on build 2604.1001.9.0 and in the my library section I can only see installed games, there is no way to browse the library of PC games I have purchased from Xbox. Where has this moved to?...
  7. need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch

    in XboX Insiders
    need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch: please someone help me i would very much appreciate it , i always buy games on my xbox through my account then go on my brothers xbox go on my account download the game then sign out and we both...
  8. Add a way for players to create and publish their own games on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Add a way for players to create and publish their own games on Xbox: It would be amazing if Xbox offered a way for players to create their own games directly on console — either through a dedicated app or a built-in game creation tool. Suggestions: – Create a...
  9. Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.

    in XboX Insiders
    Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.: I hope this message finds you well. I would like to kindly suggest the addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the "Stream Your Own Game" feature on xCloud. As someone living under difficult...
  10. Xbox Insiders with Game Pass Ultimate – Stream Your Own Game on the Xbox PC app - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders with Game Pass Ultimate – Stream Your Own Game on the Xbox PC app - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]