I own Modern Warfare disc but still telling me to purchase game?

Discus and support I own Modern Warfare disc but still telling me to purchase game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I have the Vanguard disc in my Xbox and I try to go on modern warfare multiplayer it tells me I have a multiplayer pack missing but when I go onto... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by y0itsdanni, Jul 6, 2022.

1. y0itsdanni
    y0itsdanni Guest

When I have the Vanguard disc in my Xbox and I try to go on modern warfare multiplayer it tells me I have a multiplayer pack missing but when I go onto game and add ons everything is installed. I tried putting the Modern Warfare disc in to see if that would work but it tells me to purchase the game even though I have the disc in?

:)

y0itsdanni, Jul 6, 2022
  2. WaxiestFerret37 Win User

Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer

same with mine too, I got the full modern warfare disc, but it's telling me to purchase modern warfare, but only giving me the option to play warzone.
  3. y0itsdanni Win User

On the menu where you have Warzone and MW to choose from on the MW section it says purchase, I can’t access the game at all
  4. y0itsdanni Win User

Hi,

I’ve reinstalled it and it’s still saying I need to purchase the game even though I have the modern warfare disc in the console, I am worrying my friend 😧
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, y0itsdanni. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

To be able to play multiplayer on Modern Warfare, you need these three packs installed: Multiplayer pack; Multiplayer pack 2; Multiplayer and Special Ops Pack.

- Go to My games & apps > Highlight Modern Warfare (but don’t select it).

- Press the Xbox button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

- Select the game in the upper-right corner of the screen.

- Choose Manage installation on [drive name]. This displays a list of items, including the base game and any available add-ons or game features.

- Select the checkbox for each item that you want to install (or uncheck to uninstall). Select Save changes.

Restart your console and see how it goes. If the issue persists, try to reinstall the game if possible. Did you install it with the same Disc you are using right now?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Please do and let me know how it goes. If the issue persists after reinstalling, we can still troubleshoot it. Rest assured, my friend.
Thema:

1. I own Modern Warfare disc but still telling me to purchase game? - Similar Threads - own Modern Warfare

2. 1. I own modern warfare and I download besides multiplayer. Ive tried downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1. I own modern warfare and I download besides multiplayer. Ive tried downloading...: 1. I own modern warfare and I download besides multiplayer. Ive tried downloading multiplayer but says error and I have tried restarting and redownloading everything too....
  3. Why is all audio on Modern Warfare II silent but my own gun in the campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is all audio on Modern Warfare II silent but my own gun in the campaign: The audio for Modern Warfare II has all gone silent except for my own gun during the campaign and maybe the multiplayer too and any attempt at fixing it isn’t working...
  4. Getting error 0x803f9006 on modern warfare II and 2k23 even though I own them and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error 0x803f9006 on modern warfare II and 2k23 even though I own them and I’m...: I’m signed in. I purchased the games on MY account and now it won’t let me play them on MY account. What is the problem??? 569407c6-de2e-479b-9eb4-c90ba770825d
  5. Why does Xbox suddenly say I do not own game (Modern Warfare II)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox suddenly say I do not own game (Modern Warfare II)?: Hi, I pre-ordered Modern Warfare II back in October. I've played the game with virtually no issues since then. I recently tried to play MW2 and the following issues occur: When queueing with...
  6. I own modern warfare with all the content installed and told to buy what I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own modern warfare with all the content installed and told to buy what I already own: Why can’t I play modern warfare 2 multiplayer when I have the rights and own it with access to what I want to download from the list and I picked multiplayer and base game. And when I try to play...
  7. I own the disc version of call of duty modern warfare and I've installed it but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the disc version of call of duty modern warfare and I've installed it but it says...: I own the disc version of call of duty modern warfare and I've installed it but it says campaign packs and multi-player not installed.. What do I do ? Need help please....
  8. Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.: Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition on my series x on the 8th October, recently as ive been playing i came across a glitch were my character wouldn't move in the...
  9. What to do when Modern Warfare 2 tells me that I do not own the game even though I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do when Modern Warfare 2 tells me that I do not own the game even though I...: I pre-ordered Modern Warfare II in July but when the game finally released I was sent a notification in the game that I do not own it anymore. Can anyone help me to find a solution?...
  10. I own cod modern warfare on pc and I have downloaded to xbox series x too. But when I run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own cod modern warfare on pc and I have downloaded to xbox series x too. But when I run...: I own cod modern warfare on pc and I have downloaded to xbox series x but can't play multiplayer or campaign. I'm not even given the option. I can only see and play warzone...