I own Minecraft on my xbox account but I cannot download it on my new pc.

Discus and support I own Minecraft on my xbox account but I cannot download it on my new pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had minecraft through my xbox account on my pc, then I switched PCs and now I can not find Minecraft for windows anywhere. Please help me as I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by versaceprosk300, May 6, 2023.

1. I own Minecraft on my xbox account but I cannot download it on my new pc.

I had minecraft through my xbox account on my pc, then I switched PCs and now I can not find Minecraft for windows anywhere. Please help me as I have already purchased this game and do not want to purchase it again.

:)

versaceprosk300, May 6, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

3. ngocphi Win User

Paid games not transferring to new pc

. i recently got my new pc for christmas and logged into an account i just made. now when i try and get minecraft it makes me pay for it even when i logged into my original account that owns it.

That a countradictiom

Ok first and foremost you must download the xbox app and sign into it with your purchasing account and download the game

Then sign out and sign in with the new account on the xbox app

NOT windows
  4. WyndyRausenberger Win User

Cant unlock

same here ..

I have bought minecraft v1.2.11 windows pc edition but cannot unlock it on another home device I own . After downloading, installing it when I try to unlock full game it give the above error code and says "Looks like you already own this" "Go to my games
    or my library on your home device to download it. "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"
    Same here. Redeemed paid version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition from Xbox one. Now pushed to a new device that is recognized on MS account, and it appears to be installed, but after hitting "play", the "full game" will not unlock.
  5. DimApollo9871 Win User

!!cant play offline two player mode anyone have any ideas hit me up!!

i have minecraft on my daughters xbox, she has her own xbox live account but is not a gold member and when she plays minecraft she cannot have a quest come in,,i have tried everything even created two new accounts and nothing.. i need help... BTW the multiplayer
    minecraft on my xbox works fine both offline and online....
  6. BrorTheBreaker Win User

"ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition" and "ARK: Explorer's Edition" Problems

Hello again.

I have not been able to follow your advice just yet, but I will tomorrow. I have another question, I downloaded ARK: Genesis Part Two on an account called Gartmandia1234 which is owned by my mother, that DLC is owned on that account and on our Xbox I can play that DLC from MY account with no problem. On PC it is an entirely different story, I cannot play Genesis Part Two on my PC even though I downloaded it onto the PC, the accounts Gartmandia1234 and Icivilhound are connected through Xbox Family Features, why can I not play a DLC that is downloaded on my PC?

Thanks again,

- B. T. B.
Thema:

1. I own Minecraft on my xbox account but I cannot download it on my new pc. - Similar Threads - own Minecraft account

2. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  3. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  4. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  5. Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?: I have a mac, and I play Minecraft java edition, but whenever I try to register my account to play with a client such as Badlion or lunar, it says that my Microsoft account does not own Minecraft,...
  6. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  7. My minecraft account changed to another microsoft account on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account changed to another microsoft account on its own: ive been using my main email for minecraft for over seven years and for some reason, Windows changed the email on my windows account to some random auto generated email. doing that, minecraft has...
  8. Minecraft won't allow me to get my own username/account back after migration.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't allow me to get my own username/account back after migration.: I know there are many posts are in a similar vein as to this one, but my attempt to just get direct support has only redirected to here, and all the answers have just been 'reach out to support'....
  9. Minecraft Java edition is not showing up as owned on any of my accounts. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java edition is not showing up as owned on any of my accounts. Why?: Hello, I purchased Minecraft Java edition on my laptop about a year and a half ago now. I haven’t used the game or my laptop for about a year and now the game is not showing up as owned on any of...
  10. Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft...: I have had Java since 2015 and I migrated my account. I have the same account logged in on both the website and the launcher. It has the same gamertag and everything. Please help!...