I own Minecraft for Windows but the pc Xbox app wants me to buy it again

Discus and support I own Minecraft for Windows but the pc Xbox app wants me to buy it again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Minecraft for Windows but the pc Xbox app wants me to buy it again I was playing it a few minutes ago and it randomly closed and when I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bradley Wareham, May 30, 2023.

1. I own Minecraft for Windows but the pc Xbox app wants me to buy it again

I own Minecraft for Windows but the pc Xbox app wants me to buy it again I was playing it a few minutes ago and it randomly closed and when I tried to open it it said I was refunded for the game but never requested a refund and I have not received the refund.

:)

Bradley Wareham, May 30, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Bradley, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to play Minecraft on your PC. Let's try to sort this out.

For this, please check if you're able to see the game in your Microsoft account order history with the status “completed”
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If maybe you're not able to see the game listed there, make sure to change the filter “ordered within” to “all available”, and if you have more than one email address check the order history on each one.
  3. PanTV1 Win User

Minecraft on PC after buying Xbox One version?

Years ago I bought the Xbox version of Minecraft. Now I have Game Pass Ultimate & its not on PC version of the pass & never bought the PC version on any storefront. Now when I look at Windows 10 store it says Install or Buy to Own. Do I have Minecraft
    on PC or not? I dont wanna buy the game again if I already own it on PC, especially when I already own it on console.
  4. PanTV1 Win User

Minecraft on PC after buying Xbox One version?

Years ago I bought the Xbox version of Minecraft. Now I have Game Pass Ultimate & its not on PC version of the pass & never bought the PC version on any storefront. Now when I look at Windows 10 store it says Install or Buy to Own. Do I have Minecraft
    on PC or not? I dont wanna buy the game again if I already own it on PC, especially when I already own it on console.
  5. NickKryling Win User

Can't install windows 10 minecraft on PC, having owned it on xbox

Hi I'm trying to download Minecraft windows 10 on my pc, having previously owned it on xbox. It doesn't say I own the game in the store yet it is on my account purchase history. I have spoken to someone on a text help chat and they were unable to resolve
    the issue. What should I do - I would be very annoyed to have to buy the game again.
    you are going to need to buy the windows 10 version because Xbox minecraft and PC is different
  6. t3rm1nat0r626 Win User

buying a game i already bought

I'm having a similar issue. I own minecraft on xbox, and it is an xbox play anywhere title right? anyways I can't play it on pc for some reason... It even let me install it on pc but it wouldn't allow me to play, it just sent me to the windows store to buy
    the game that i already own on xbox.
Thema:

1. I own Minecraft for Windows but the pc Xbox app wants me to buy it again - Similar Threads - own Minecraft Windows

2. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  3. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  4. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  5. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  6. I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...: i own minecraft for windows on pc but it says i have to buy java and its only letting me play bedrock. e7acd915-567a-4109-a681-a99bb0f79a50
  7. I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version: Hello I have had issues with claiming the java edition of minecraft on both the xbox app and the microsoft store. Instead of showing get all it says is the price to pay. I do not know why i...
  8. Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it: I purchased Minecraft Java a long time ago and redeemed the bedrock edition. I recently migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account. However, now in the minecraft launcher, only Java edition...
  9. Can I download minecraft on Xbox if I own it on windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download minecraft on Xbox if I own it on windows: I am wondering if I can download my copy of bedrock edition minecraft on Xbox if I own it on windows. 1755c405-224e-407f-b754-585b8578c978
  10. my minecraft launcher says i dont own minecaft for windows but is do

in XBoX on Windows
    my minecraft launcher says i dont own minecaft for windows but is do: i have been a Minecrafter for a about 7 years and im not sure how to fixed it i tried it my sisters computer and it works but not on my own can someone help me please my gamer tag is...