I own Minecraft bedrock but It wants me to pay for Java please help

Discus and support I own Minecraft bedrock but It wants me to pay for Java please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Minecraft bedrock but I can’t get java b8aa1b75-03c8-44bc-8e3a-9f12f055c3b1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rq26, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Rq26
    Rq26 Guest

I have Minecraft bedrock but I can’t get java

:)

Rq26, Sep 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Rq26, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account where you own the Minecraft bedrock PC edition and visit this link, if you're signed in you'll see an option 'Get': https://aka.ms/JavaBedrockEdition

You can also check this link for your reference: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Karthi9863 Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes with minecraft bedrock and java I bought it and I only got bedrock.
    Can someone please help me?
  4. savannah bush Win User

buggy purchasing

it does not show minecraft bedrock edition as already purchased on this account, it is making me buy Java and bedrock. I do not want Java, I just want bedrock, which I should already have.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Buy Minecraft Java. Can I get bedrock?

Hello,

I want to buy MC Java edition. If I buy can I get the bedrock edition for Xbox one? Or inversely?

Thank you
    No. The java and bedrock editions are two separate versions of Minecraft. Paying for one wont get you the other. If you want both then you would be paying for both.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

microsoft merging java and bedrock

Hello, NotDanieL. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

This offer is available if you own Minecraft Java or Minecraft for Windows. This gives you the other version for free. So if you own Java Edition, you get Minecraft for Windows (and vice-versa).

Now if you own only Minecraft Bedrock for other platforms than PC (Xbox, Nintendo, Playstation) you will not be able to get Java.

The offer page is:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/java---...

If you have any question, please let me know.
Thema:

1. I own Minecraft bedrock but It wants me to pay for Java please help - Similar Threads - own Minecraft bedrock

2. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  3. Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.: I have the official Minecraft launcher on my windows 10 PC. I am logged into my microsoft account. However it says: "Buy Now" when trying to open the Bedrock Edition of minecraft. I can verify...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock - Asking me to unlock game that I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock - Asking me to unlock game that I own.: i got minecraft almsost 3 years ago and i have been playing since then but a i got a new laptop. I installed Minecraft Bedrock from the windows store app. When I launch the app, it asks me to...
  5. Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?: WHY CAN'T I PLAY MINECRAFT JAVA IF I ALREADY BOUGHT BEDROCK? (I am on PC and it just says " Buy now ") I went on my other Minecraft account and it said "Play now" so I don't understand what is...
  6. I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...: i own minecraft for windows on pc but it says i have to buy java and its only letting me play bedrock. e7acd915-567a-4109-a681-a99bb0f79a50
  7. I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...: I bought it but it wants me to buy both editions for no reason ( it said ( X ) Something went wrong when i insert a ss a36f96f6-4e88-4289-bbe5-f05b8f77c6b4
  8. I own "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but don't have access to Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but don't have access to Java: Thank you in advance for any help with this. I originally purchased Minecraft Bedrock for PC. Now I want to play Java for the shaders, but before buying it, noticed my edition of MC says...
  9. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock...
  10. Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it: I purchased Minecraft Java a long time ago and redeemed the bedrock edition. I recently migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account. However, now in the minecraft launcher, only Java edition...