i own minecraft bedrock but cannot play it on pc.

Discus and support i own minecraft bedrock but cannot play it on pc. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; in the minecraft launcher it tells me that i can play a trial version of the game, but if i go to my mojang minecraft account on their website and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex Martin2, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Alex Martin2
    Alex Martin2 Guest

in the minecraft launcher it tells me that i can play a trial version of the game, but if i go to my mojang minecraft account on their website and the xbox store, it says i own it. ive tired to redeem a gift card version of the game and got an error saying i own it. attached is a screenshot of the minecraft website not allowing me to buy the game. ive tried to reach out to mojand support and got sent elsewhere since its an account issue.

:)

Alex Martin2, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

It means that you’re not signed in under the correct account. Please check all Microsoft accounts that you own.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate your license for the game. Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order from there stated as "completed"? Check if it's showing as "Minecraft for Windows".

This is to validate your license for the game.
  4. Alex Martin2 Win User

hi, thanks for reaching out. i went thru my history and only found minecraft for xbox one.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Own Minecraft windows 10 on xbox. But, on my PC it says I still need to buy it again.

you own minecraft bedrock xbox edition, you need to purchase for each platform including pc as it is not play anywhere.
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
Thema:

1. i own minecraft bedrock but cannot play it on pc. - Similar Threads - own minecraft bedrock

2. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  3. Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.: I have the official Minecraft launcher on my windows 10 PC. I am logged into my microsoft account. However it says: "Buy Now" when trying to open the Bedrock Edition of minecraft. I can verify...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock - Asking me to unlock game that I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock - Asking me to unlock game that I own.: i got minecraft almsost 3 years ago and i have been playing since then but a i got a new laptop. I installed Minecraft Bedrock from the windows store app. When I launch the app, it asks me to...
  5. Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?: WHY CAN'T I PLAY MINECRAFT JAVA IF I ALREADY BOUGHT BEDROCK? (I am on PC and it just says " Buy now ") I went on my other Minecraft account and it said "Play now" so I don't understand what is...
  6. I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...: i own minecraft for windows on pc but it says i have to buy java and its only letting me play bedrock. e7acd915-567a-4109-a681-a99bb0f79a50
  7. I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...: I bought it but it wants me to buy both editions for no reason ( it said ( X ) Something went wrong when i insert a ss a36f96f6-4e88-4289-bbe5-f05b8f77c6b4
  8. I own "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but don't have access to Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but don't have access to Java: Thank you in advance for any help with this. I originally purchased Minecraft Bedrock for PC. Now I want to play Java for the shaders, but before buying it, noticed my edition of MC says...
  9. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock...
  10. Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it: I purchased Minecraft Java a long time ago and redeemed the bedrock edition. I recently migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account. However, now in the minecraft launcher, only Java edition...