I own Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but now I cant find the game to start

Discus and support I own Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but now I cant find the game to start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game a year ago and recently my pc kind of crashed so I had to reset it but chose not to delete the files. So when I got it back running I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shiro.S, Mar 1, 2022.

1. Shiro.S
    Shiro.S Guest

I bought the game a year ago and recently my pc kind of crashed so I had to reset it but chose not to delete the files. So when I got it back running I can see all my mods and the game files still there, but theres is no way to start the game. I think the .exe file is behind a locked folder. I tried resetting to administrator but it doesnt work with this folder. Can I get some help? Thanks!!

P.s.,

:)

Shiro.S, Mar 1, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Shiro.S, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Shiro.S, there are a few things we could try:

So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then, try to uninstall and install the Xbox app. :)

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command.

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

Then, after you do it, you're going to open the game pass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

First, you will download it > Open the ISO Image tool > Open a file inside it called SETUP.exe > Select upgrade > download from the cloud > Keep games and apps.
  3. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

4. lee fortune Win User

Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine aircraft and Triton is getting on this game and why I can't hear the TCAS on the airbus a321 a319

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 that the game I talking about
  5. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
  6. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

Thema:

1. I own Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but now I cant find the game to start - Similar Threads - own Microsoft Flight

2. Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.: Since you guys already did age of empires 2 and 4 on console would definitely love to see age of empires 3 but now that you own Blizzard please please bring starcraft remastered starcraft 2...
  3. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  4. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  5. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  6. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  7. I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox: A payment has come out my account for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox (or know anyone that does). Nothing is showing when I log into my Microsoft account. Can anyone help?...
  8. How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account: My sons xbox account is under my microsoft account, as it was setup when he was young. He now wants to transfer this to his own account. I cannot believe the lack of foresight that nobody at...
  9. Which edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator do I own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator do I own?: I bought a standard edition key but the Xbox app says every version is "installed". Does that mean that premium deluxe is installed but not activated? I got 45 aircraft in my hangar. [img]...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 737 MAX has a mind of it's own on XBOX Series X. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 737 MAX has a mind of it's own on XBOX Series X. How to fix?: Hello there, I recently purchased the 737 MAX on Microsoft Flight Sim. on XBOX. However, when I start flying it, it all starts from there. First, when I am taking off and I get to V1 (160 Knots)...