I own Gears of War 4, but I've not received code for "the complete Gears of War Xbox 360 ...

Discus and support I own Gears of War 4, but I've not received code for "the complete Gears of War Xbox 360 ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; "Erica C - Microsoft Answer Tech" told me to come here to get the proper support for not having the game code for "the complete Gears of War Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Deose42, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Deose42
    Deose42 Guest

I own Gears of War 4, but I've not received code for "the complete Gears of War Xbox 360 ...

"Erica C - Microsoft Answer Tech" told me to come here to get the proper support for not having the game code for "the complete Gears of War Xbox 360 collection" sent to me yet, even though I already own Gears of War 4.

:)

Deose42, Oct 27, 2016
  2. Xbox 360 Gears of War Collection

I bought the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 1TB bundle and activated my copy of Gears of War 4 on January 11, but I still have not received a code for the Xbox 360 Gears of War collection.

Xx King Beef xX, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Skooby288
    Skooby288 Guest
    Where are my promotional codes for the gears of war collection

I've purchased the gears of war xbox one s console which came with gears of war 4 ultimate edition code and with this code I'm suppose to receive the entire gears of war collection on Xbox 360 all my friends have received they're codes but I've
    still not received mine?

18:34

Skooby288, Oct 27, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there!

From the Gears of War 4 store page:

So if you still don't have your codes after 30 days, feel free to post up a new thread and we'll take a closer look.

Thanks! I own Gears of War 4, but I've not received code for "the complete Gears of War Xbox 360 ... :)

Miss Bijoux, Oct 28, 2016
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

GoW Series missing from ready to install

Yes the Gears of War games are available from day one, but only if you own the digital copies or own them on disc. If you played Gears of War Ultimate on the Xbox One online since the day of release, then you will receive a code to download all 4 of the
    Xbox 360 games on or after the 1st December.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Gears of War 4 Promotion

Hey there ListPrivate,

The website you're linking to is actually for the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition promotion and not the actual promotion for Gears of War 4. You can find more info on that promotion

HERE
    . To clarify, only codes for the Backward Compatible titles are sent. There is no promotion that offers the Remastered Ultimate Edition currently.

From the promotion page for Gears of War 4

"Gears of War Collection promotion

Note This promotion is not available in China or Japan.

If you purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox One or Windows 10 between April 25, 2016, and December 31, 2016, or if you redeem a code for the game as part of a console bundle before December 31, 2016, you'll receive the following Xbox 360 backward-compatible
    games:

• Gears of War
    • Gears of War 2*
    • Gears of War 3
    • Gears of War: Judgment

*Gears of War 2 is not available in Germany.

These codes are only playable on Xbox 360 or Xbox One. They won't work on Windows 10."

It sounds like you received the proper codes, but if you have any other questions please feel free to let us know!
  7. DoctorWH034 Win User

gears of war ultimate edition

bonjour moi aussi je n'ai pas reçu mes 4 codes gears of war , alors que j'ai acheter gears of war ultimate edition .....

[Translation -

hello I too have not received my 4 gears of war codes , when I buy gears of war ultimate edition .....]
  8. Loraine Mon Win User

I just got the Xbox limited edition console and wanted to play gears of war 2 but can't please help.

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, may we ask if you have purchased or pre-ordered Gears of War 4?

If you purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox One or Windows 10 between April 25, 2016, and December 31, 2016, or if you redeem a code for the game as part of a console bundle before December 31, 2016, you'll receive the following Xbox 360 backward-compatible
    games:

• Gears of War
    • Gears of War 2
    • Gears of War 3
    • Gears of War: Judgment

These codes are only playable on Xbox 360 or Xbox One.

For additional information about this promotion, you can check this link.

Regards.
  9. ZyRawrrr Win User

No Gears of War collection code with X box one 2 Gears of war(2T) Special Edition

Hi there!

As per the game description, "The Xbox 360 Gears of War collection includes Xbox 360 titles Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment. Each title works as part of the Xbox One Backward Compatibility program. 32GB of hard drive
    space required. To qualify, purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31 2016. Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption."

I am pretty sure that you will receive the code in the soonest possible time. Just check your in-dash message on Xbox for the codes from time to time. :)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-cy/store/p/gears-of-war-4/9NBLGGH4PBBM

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Thema:

1. I own Gears of War 4, but I've not received code for "the complete Gears of War Xbox 360 ... - Similar Threads - own Gears War

2. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  3. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  6. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  7. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  8. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  9. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  10. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...