I own games and cant play them without game pass

Discus and support I own games and cant play them without game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacob Pauls, Feb 5, 2024.

1. Jacob Pauls
    Jacob Pauls Guest

I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the games and i have looked through all these forms and tried everything that they have said to do and still nothing has changed . I need some help ! Is there some way Microsoft can fix this problem bc i havent been able to play these games for months

:)

Jacob Pauls, Feb 5, 2024
  2. Jacob Pauls Win User

So the games i own and see the issue in is gta V , rainbow six siege , black ops two , minecraft , ect. Two of those i own on disc and the other one digitally and whenever i put the disc in and get into the game it like ad walls me with game pass like forcing me to try and buy it when i already own the game . My live pass is still good , also when i try and play some of those games i cant even play offline or online it doesnt let me do anything i just get like ad walled by the game pass
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Jacob P. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could you mention the name of the affected games?

Additionally, may I know if you're trying to access online features in those games, like joining to a multi-player lobby?

This question is asked because on consoles (regardless of the system) most of the paid games, like Minecraft, FC24, GTA V, etc. require having an active Game Pass Core or Ultimate subscription to access online features.

It is critical to note that Live Gold is not required for free games like Fortnite, Call of Duty: Warzone, Halo Infinite multiplayer, etc.

Moreover, below is a similar thread where you can review the same information:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/33ff6341-c063-4145-b194-bc997fe6c202

I'll look forward to hearing your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. Almost all my games. Says i need to sign into love. I have an active account

None of these games have been games with gold, and are game pass games

If you have not purchased them you can't play them without Game Pass

If you do own them, you need to reinstall them to remove the GP flagging
  5. Kokos Pikus Win User

Can I share game pass with my family on my PC?

So I cant play when I am on the account without game pass?
  6. Gaige Jones Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not working

it says only about xbox game pass but i have a windows 10 computer and it let me play the windows version but now it says i dont own it when i went in to the microsoft website for games it said i own it now it does not i cant send screen shot without card info
Thema:

1. I own games and cant play them without game pass - Similar Threads - own games cant

2. I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...: I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help 9691b197-919c-4875-9d1c-1982e1015db6
  3. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  4. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  5. Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in...: Can someone help i wantvto play the game i purchased 7fcde7d8-6cdb-47fd-88d2-c5e46136ec44
  6. Bought diablo iv and cant find it under owned game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought diablo iv and cant find it under owned game: Seriously. Your system has really, really pour feedback. I tried to buy it three times on the consol and i coultdnt. It just threw me back to start whether i knew if i bought it or not. Thats not...
  7. how do i install forza ms 7 on pc i own it but i cant install the game anymore? i know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i install forza ms 7 on pc i own it but i cant install the game anymore? i know...: how do i install forza ms 7 on pc i own it but i cant install the game anymore? i know there is a new one releasing this year but id like to fo back and play the old one can i not do this anymore?...
  8. Minecraft says i don't own the game when i bought the game years ago, cant play now, please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft says i don't own the game when i bought the game years ago, cant play now, please...: I bought Minecraft years ago and migrated my account as well. After getting a new desktop not that long ago i went to reinstall it, already giving me issues saying i need to buy it again but after...
  9. I bought sea of thieves after my game pass expired although I own it I cant launch it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves after my game pass expired although I own it I cant launch it.: I bought sea of thieves shortly after my game pass expired. Now I cannot play although I spent money to buy the game if anything are refunds available??? (This is not the same account Im having...
  10. I cant log into my minecraft account , it seems like i dont even own the game anymore ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account , it seems like i dont even own the game anymore ?: [img] I don't understand whats going on .I've changed my name trough a third party launcher and everything was completely fine until i turned off my computer yesterday and i couldn't prove i own...