I own game pass and I can play all the game pass games besides slime rancher 2 and I really...

Discus and support I own game pass and I can play all the game pass games besides slime rancher 2 and I really... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i click on it, it says buy game pass but any other game on game pass doesn't say that. 32c408fc-59b2-44f4-83c0-049e99f46748 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kadence Oakes, Apr 2, 2023.

1. I own game pass and I can play all the game pass games besides slime rancher 2 and I really...

When i click on it, it says buy game pass but any other game on game pass doesn't say that.

:)

Kadence Oakes, Apr 2, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

I can’t play slime rancher 2?

HelloLewis S, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your confusion. Here are some points that could help you understand, but you must understand that we are independent advisors and therefore we do everything possible to help and support.

Slime Rancher 2 and Xbox Game Pass: Slime Rancher 2 is available on Xbox Game Pass

This means you can play it as long as you have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription.

Play after subscription ends: When your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription ends, you will lose access to the games included in that subscription

Even if you leave them installed, if you try to open them it won't let you unless you renew the subscription or buy the games

Access to Slime Rancher 2 after subscription: If you purchased Slime Rancher 2 before subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you should be able to continue playing it after your subscription ends since you purchased it separately.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Rostom L Win User

I own game pass and I can play all the game pass games besides slime rancher 2 and I really wanna play it. Why wont it let me play??

Hi Kadence!

Which platform are you on, Xbox console or PC?

As a basic troubleshooting, try to sign out your account and sign in again. Please also restart your device.
  4. Wolfie McG Win User

Games with Gold 2018

I really liked the Slime Rancher game
  5. Kidgamefreack Win User

Why doesn't it let me play slime rancher2

So how can I play Slime Rancher 2
  6. Legendgenesis Win User

Nonviolence in video games

Aside from straight up puzzle games, I think one of the best non-violent games I've played is probably going to have to be Slime Rancher. sure there are slimes that will attack you, but you simply wash them away and you never really die. Plus it's great
    fun for my girls.

As far as playing non-violently in games... yes, I do it all the time. It was really fun in the Metal Gear and Deus Ex games.
Thema:

I own game pass and I can play all the game pass games besides slime rancher 2 and I really...

1. I own game pass and I can play all the game pass games besides slime rancher 2 and I really... - Similar Threads - own game pass

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  4. How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?: I bought the Conan Complete Edition and when I try to install it Game Pass installs the Game Pass version of the base game along with my DLCs that are included with the complete edition. I've...
  5. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  6. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  7. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  8. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  9. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  10. Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...: I have a question if I own a multiplayer game do I still need to buy game pass ultimate or core e2cbdd2b-8593-4824-8f7d-2c0da1d599d2