I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming

Discus and support I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically I own the game, and when I try to play FH4 on cloud gaming, the text displayed is "You don't currently own this game. In order to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LunamLegionam, Aug 7, 2022.

1. I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming

So basically I own the game, and when I try to play FH4 on cloud gaming, the text displayed is
    "You don't currently own this game. In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game or a subscription that includes it."

But don't I already own the game? Help please.

:)

LunamLegionam, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi LunamLegionam, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Even if we own the game we need to have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to use the Cloud Gaming feature.

To check your subscription, kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services.
  3. Tormaz Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hello!

It's an add-on for the FH4. If he has the ultimate edition I believe it's included. If not it can be purchased as part of the FH4 Expansions Bundle.
  4. Puls3 Lynx Win User

MInecraft Java says I don't own minecraft java and have to get Xbox GAME PASS for PC but I already own XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

I'm Experiencing The Exact Same Issue Trying To Play Java : Edition On Mac :/, I Own The Game Pass Ultimate But It Hasn't Made A Difference And It Will Only Let Me Play The Demo.
  5. Thunderdome89 Win User

Owned games...and game pass.

What irritates me is that now that I have game pass ultimate, if a game I happen to already own digitally is on game pass it makes it so I can't play it if I'm not online. So where as I could play say FH4 offline before, now I can't.

Course that could also be the licensing system in general.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Saves in games

Yes. FH4 is a Play Anywhere title. So since you own it digitally for the PC you will be able to redownload it and play it on the One. The saves would be stored on the cloud and will sync when you start the game.
Thema:

1. I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - own FH4 Ultimate

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  4. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  5. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  6. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  7. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  8. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...
  9. How can I play the same game with a sibling who has the game on their own account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I play the same game with a sibling who has the game on their own account?: I had an Xbox One since 2015 and I recently got an Xbox Series S for my dorm room, and I've been playing on my account from both consoles. Recently, my sister started her own Microsoft (Xbox)...
  10. I own the microsoft version of FH4 and my friends own the steam version (Crashes their...

in XBoX on Windows
    I own the microsoft version of FH4 and my friends own the steam version (Crashes their...: Basically whenever I join my friends on forza horizon 4 using the microsoft store bought version I crash their games when I join them in their convoy or my own basically. They own the steam...