I own Call of Duty Cold War physically but even if the disc is cleaned it won’t let me play...

Discus and support I own Call of Duty Cold War physically but even if the disc is cleaned it won’t let me play... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve seen questions like this and from what I see I think I have to factory reset my Xbox. Though, I don’t want to risk losing everything. (My camos,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by starky from tmx, Jan 9, 2023.

1. I own Call of Duty Cold War physically but even if the disc is cleaned it won’t let me play...

I’ve seen questions like this and from what I see I think I have to factory reset my Xbox. Though, I don’t want to risk losing everything. (My camos, guns, Xbox accounts, skins etc.) Can you lose everything or anything at all? Asking an VERIFIED official person at Xbox. Also I have a Xbox One X so that might also be part of the problem.

:)

starky from tmx, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I own Call of Duty Cold War physically but even if the disc is cleaned it won’t let me play and thinks I don’t own the game .

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

With resetting your console keeping your games and apps, Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

But before that, please follow the steps below first:

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  3. Francia J. Win User

I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  4. Ratatouille_05 Win User

Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games

Can I play the games (Call of Duty Cold War and Call of Duty Modern Warfare) on my Windows PC?
  5. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

6. bmundo Win User

Games crashing back to home screen series s

At this stage just call of duty black ops Cold War and apex legends I also play call of duty modern warfare and it works fine
Thema:

I own Call of Duty Cold War physically but even if the disc is cleaned it won’t let me play...

1. I own Call of Duty Cold War physically but even if the disc is cleaned it won’t let me play... - Similar Threads - own Call Duty

2. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  3. i bought call of duty black ops 2 on my xbox series s and it says i dont own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty black ops 2 on my xbox series s and it says i dont own it: [img] i bought the game with microsoft store balance and it shows up in my billing history but when i tried to play it it said i needed to either log in or buy it in the store. then i reset my...
  4. Help I bought call of duty black ops 2 and it won't let me play it says I need to own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I bought call of duty black ops 2 and it won't let me play it says I need to own it...: Please can someone help me I've reset the Xbox reset the Mac address and sign out and back and I have it as primary account a6bcbf12-08a2-4cc4-a1d2-159d848a489f
  5. Why is my call of duty Cold War game is saying in the Microsoft store that I own the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my call of duty Cold War game is saying in the Microsoft store that I own the game...: My call of duty Cold War game is telling me in the Microsoft store that I own the game but when I try to play it it tries to get to repurchase the game I’ve owned this game call of duty Cold War...
  6. I own the disc version of call of duty modern warfare and I've installed it but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the disc version of call of duty modern warfare and I've installed it but it says...: I own the disc version of call of duty modern warfare and I've installed it but it says campaign packs and multi-player not installed.. What do I do ? Need help please....
  7. Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.: Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition on my series x on the 8th October, recently as ive been playing i came across a glitch were my character wouldn't move in the...
  8. Why can't I upgrade my Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty MW2 when i own the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I upgrade my Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty MW2 when i own the game?: The xbox store states "Existing Modern Warfare 2 Digital Cross-Gen Bundle owners can upgrade to the Vault Edition as part of a limited time offer." AND STILL when i go into the buy menu it just...
  9. Microsoft is saying I don’t not own Call of Duty Modern Wardare II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I don’t not own Call of Duty Modern Wardare II: I preordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II through the Call of Duty game it’s self. Microsoft is now saying I don’t own it and I can’t start it up. b14e9b1c-1b5d-4c3e-8054-9c69a0f0450c
  10. Why do I have to purchase call of duty modern warfare if I already own the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to purchase call of duty modern warfare if I already own the disc: I put the disc in for call Of duty modern warfare to my Xbox x series when I install everything it tells me to purchase the game still I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times I have...