I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest...

Discus and support I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest version but when I try to update it it takes me to buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tails Prower1, Jun 2, 2023.

1. I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest...

I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest version but when I try to update it it takes me to buy the game section can someone help me

:)

tails Prower1, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Aveannah Chesley Win User

I own an Minecraft disc version on Xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest version.

i wont loss my accounts will i?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I own an Minecraft disc version on Xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest version.

which specific version of Minecraft is this?

This one?

[​IMG]
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Aveannah, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try power cycling the console and installing the game again.

To do it, follow these steps:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Let me know if it works!
  5. ThanosCharles Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10

I don't think you understand, I own Minecraft Xbox One Edition, but it says I need to buy the Xbox Live Edition (the version that is receiving the newest updates)
  6. Charhooo Win User

Updating Fortnite to Season 7

my xbox is on the latest version and doesnt need an update , th gmae is fortnite so its not a disc and i dont understand why it says installation stopped
Thema:

I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest...

1. I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest... - Similar Threads - own minecraft disc

2. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  3. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  4. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  5. I have not got the vanilla cape in Minecraft despite having owned both versions since...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not got the vanilla cape in Minecraft despite having owned both versions since...: [img] (date my account was created) 3ed99a29-963a-4dae-a500-8226ec7ee5df
  6. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  7. if i own minecraft from the xbox game pass and my subscription ends and i have the disc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i own minecraft from the xbox game pass and my subscription ends and i have the disc...: so i have a disc version of minecraft and i have subscribed to xbox game pass for console back around august and i since my subscription is ending and i wouldn't be able to play since my...
  8. I own physical Minecraft disc but Game Pass says from there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own physical Minecraft disc but Game Pass says from there: Originally started playing Minecraft with Game Pass, but I didn't renew it and instead bought the disc. It was fine for awhile, now it's saying its linked to Game Pass, and won't let me play....
  9. Own Minecraft Xbox one edition (disc) and want better together update of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own Minecraft Xbox one edition (disc) and want better together update of minecraft: i own minecraft xbox one edition on the disc and i read that if ive played over 5 hours or buy a dlc, i should get the "better together" update for free until the 30th of January 2018 ive played...
  10. minecraft story mode I own the disc but game wants me to repurchase episodes .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft story mode I own the disc but game wants me to repurchase episodes .: Anyone else have issues with minecraft story mode trying to make you purchase the episodes even though you own the disc. worked fine one time then the next it wants 4.99 . cant seem to get it to...