I own an elite (series 1) controller that needs to be repaired. Does Microsoft, other...

Discus and support I own an elite (series 1) controller that needs to be repaired. Does Microsoft, other... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My elite controller (series 1) needs to be repaired, both sticks have stick drift and stick deadness (analog module needs to be replaced in both).... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MicahDaBomb, Mar 24, 2022.

1. MicahDaBomb
    MicahDaBomb Guest

I own an elite (series 1) controller that needs to be repaired. Does Microsoft, other...

My elite controller (series 1) needs to be repaired, both sticks have stick drift and stick deadness (analog module needs to be replaced in both). Also, my top left paddle isn't working properly.

Are there any individuals or companies that still repair the series 1? Obviously, it is out of warranty and was originally purchased at best buy. Does Microsoft repair them for a fee or if you can reply with suggestions on others that repair the controller, as I am not interested in buying a series 2?

Thanks

:)

MicahDaBomb, Mar 24, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

I own an elite (series 1) controller that needs to be repaired. Does Microsoft, other companies or individuals repair them?

Hello MicahDaBomb! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

Microsoft doesn't support the Elite 1 controller anymore, meaning that it cannot be fixed by Microsoft even if you are willing to pay a fee. You would need to check if there's a local game store close to you that would be able to fix the controller, but we (from the Microsoft Community for Xbox) can't point you to a location or store that could be able to do this, given that we're only able to guide you to the Microsoft Service Center.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?

Xbox elite series 1 doesn't.have bluetooth which came out after the first.gen xbox one controllers

The series.2 and.later xbox controllers have. Bluetooth

As mentioned before Mac doesn't.support elites 1

If you install Windows ir does
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox elite series 1 controller is not turning on

Make sure you are using a Micro USB data cable (ideally use the cable that came with your Elite controller).

If that does not work, you might have to sign up your controller for a repair.

Go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and sign in with your account.

There choose your Xbox One console (register it first, if not already done so).

Choose to create an online service request, and select that you have trouble with an accessory.

Choose from the other list your Xbox Elite series 1 controller.

Follow the instructions on the page to sign up the controller for repair.
  5. iiTz J O R D x Win User

Xbox One X Product Scorpio Edition - Casing Replacement & Elite Controller Series 1 squeaky triggers?

Thats bad aint it? You think they would have spare casing for the Scorpio edition consoles.

I have had no luck setting up a repair for my series 1 controller? I only seen the option for the elite series 2 controller? Any ideas?

Thanks for helping me. :)
  6. AmandaBunch1 Win User

Broken elite series 1 controller even more broken after repair

Hello,

thanks for the link but it won't let me contact the support because the elite 1 is not eligible for warranty anymore and I can only contact support with the series 2 serial number. I would understand this if the original repair attempt during warranty would
    have been successful. But the actual claim for repair was within warranty of the elite 1 controller, but evidently that was never fixed or not dealt with properly by microsoft.

The support process available to me will not even give me the opportunity to talk to someone from support to discuss a solution.
Thema:

1. I own an elite (series 1) controller that needs to be repaired. Does Microsoft, other... - Similar Threads - own elite series

2. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  3. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  4. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  7. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  8. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  9. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox elite 2 controller switching to default profile on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller switching to default profile on its own: My elite 2 controller has suddenly started doing this weird thing where the bumpers and profile switching button will stop working for a few seconds (weirdly other buttons still work), the...