I own all content available for the Hitman trilogy on Xbox, however I cannot access it on...

Discus and support I own all content available for the Hitman trilogy on Xbox, however I cannot access it on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased: Hitman, Hitman 2 and Hitman 3 on my Xbox One. I have all DLC's and premium content for those games also on Xbox One. Xbox on Windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dierk., Jan 7, 2023.

1. Dierk.
    Dierk. Guest

I own all content available for the Hitman trilogy on Xbox, however I cannot access it on...

I have purchased: Hitman, Hitman 2 and Hitman 3 on my Xbox One. I have all DLC's and premium content for those games also on Xbox One.
    Xbox on Windows recognizes that I own Hitman 3 and even recognizes the items I have unlocked from Hitman 1 & 2, most notably including deluxe items and cosmetics that one could have only unlocked if they had purchased extra DLC. So the game knows I have the content, but if I try and play a premium content mission, the game tells me that it is unavailable unless I purchase it.
    I REALLY don't want to spend an extra $60 for content I already own, is there something I'm doing wrong or that I could possibly do to make the system realize I do in fact have access to the content? The first attached screencap shows I don't have access to dlc, the second shows that I actually do.
    I own all content available for the Hitman trilogy on Xbox, however I cannot access it on... [​IMG]

I own all content available for the Hitman trilogy on Xbox, however I cannot access it on... [​IMG]

:)

Dierk., Jan 7, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

I own all content available for the Hitman trilogy on Xbox, however I cannot access it on Hitman for Xbox on Windows

3. Dierk. Win User

I own all content available for the Hitman trilogy on Xbox, however I cannot access it on Hitman for Xbox on Windows

Hello Dierk,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

Though Hitman Trilogy is available in Xbox and PC platform. Hitman Trilogy doesn't support cross platform play. You have to either purchase them separately or subscribe to PC Game pass if you want it to play on PC.

Please see: HITMAN Trilogy Is Now Available For PC, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S (Game Pass) - Xbox Wire

Thank you.
    There is no cross platform play involved. I am subscribed to PC Game Pass. It recognizes some of the content I own but not all. It's the same IoI account, I'm the same level on both versions because it IS the same version.
    I would like this issue to be looked into, there shouldn't be any reason for this.
  4. CarTzy Win User

5. Dierk. Win User

I own Hitman, Hitman 2 and Hitman 3. I own every DLC for each game as well.
    If necessary, this is verifiable through my achievements I have unlocked, including dates for when they were unlocked.
    I can also provide screenshots of unlocked items such as suits and weapons that could have only been unlocked by playing the DLC I do indeed have access too.
    Let me know what I can do to help your end of this.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Dierk.,

Let me check this with our internal team and I'll get back to you once I have an update.
Thema:

1. I own all content available for the Hitman trilogy on Xbox, however I cannot access it on... - Similar Threads - own content available

2. I own cold war but cant find content packs i own it both on disc and cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own cold war but cant find content packs i own it both on disc and cloud: So as i said i own cold war but it wont let me play ive bought the disc and digital version e37b356d-7110-4e01-a60f-7781cd6ed825
  3. I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...: As the question states I purchased the season pass the charge went through on my bank and then when I downloaded it nothing was there and it was saying that I don't own the season pass and that I...
  4. DLC content no longer owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC content no longer owned: I bought the tmnt dlc for injustice 2 a few years back and have played them but after reinstalling the game it’s saying I don’t own the content and have to rebuy it is there any way to fix this?...
  5. Trying to play Hitman WoA. Content not appearing as owned in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Hitman WoA. Content not appearing as owned in game.: Tried to play Hitman World of Assassination on my XB1, when getting in game it told me to "Get Access" meaning no levels were unlocked aside from the free access map even though all DLC was...
  6. Bought a game and when i try to play it says i dont own the content. How can i fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game and when i try to play it says i dont own the content. How can i fix this?: Hi, i bought destiny lightfall and when i try an play the game it says i dont own the the content. I have played for a couple hours and then the next day it said i dont own the content. When i go...
  7. I own modern warfare with all the content installed and told to buy what I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own modern warfare with all the content installed and told to buy what I already own: Why can’t I play modern warfare 2 multiplayer when I have the rights and own it with access to what I want to download from the list and I picked multiplayer and base game. And when I try to play...
  8. I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content....: I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content. I bought both the game and anniversary edition on the Microsoft store. I have gone into my files also and I...
  9. I'm an organizer of my Xbox Family. Can I edit my own age-restriced content?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm an organizer of my Xbox Family. Can I edit my own age-restriced content?: I want to restrict my own access because I don't want to see M rated games. I am over 18 and an organizer on the Xbox Family. I can only seem to edit age-restricted content for non-organizers,...
  10. Purchasing of Marvel Avengers Deluxe edition content 20.00 failured to own once purchased...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing of Marvel Avengers Deluxe edition content 20.00 failured to own once purchased...: [img] the Problem is that the Deluxe edition Content was Purchased with gift card money, I got a refund for it since it was not showing as purchased, it shows up in the history but not the manage...