I own a ton of games on xbox that are on pc gamepass as well as popular games like Elden...

Discus and support I own a ton of games on xbox that are on pc gamepass as well as popular games like Elden... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not paying for the same game twice because xbox console has old and outdated hardware compared to pc it make zero sense that you can't just play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noble Cerberus, Jun 5, 2023.

1. I own a ton of games on xbox that are on pc gamepass as well as popular games like Elden...

I'm not paying for the same game twice because xbox console has old and outdated hardware compared to pc it make zero sense that you can't just play the games you own since window pc os and xbox are both owned by microsoft

:)

Noble Cerberus, Jun 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I own a ton of games on xbox that are on pc gamepass as well as popular games like Elden ring, and For Honor but I can't play on PC

Windows is not a game system, it's an operating system

As Microsoft does not own the major PC distribution services like Steam or Epic

Microsoft is the only major game selling company that provides cross device versions of their games, along with partners who agree to do so, with a limited number of games thst use their platform

You will find virtually every game on the market requires a purchase for each platform you wish to use it on
  3. JamesonDePottey Win User

Gameshare problems [Xbox one]

Also, he IS able to install and play gamepass games, he just doesnt have any of my games (Elden Ring in particular)
  4. BROgerss Win User

New games

Hey TaperLawyer2779,

Personally I’ve been playing games like Rainbow Six Siege and Modern Warfare. I’ve also started some single player games like Fallen Order and Red Dead Redemption 2. There are a ton of games on Xbox Gamepass that are worth getting into as well. Hope this
    helped!
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

My Xbox One games won't show on my PC.

6. ZTROOPER16 Win User

What is your collection?

X1

X360

Own a XBOX OG but it broke

GameCube

NES

PS1

WII

Owned DS and 3DS sold them

PC

Along with a crap ton of games
Thema:

I own a ton of games on xbox that are on pc gamepass as well as popular games like Elden...

1. I own a ton of games on xbox that are on pc gamepass as well as popular games like Elden... - Similar Threads - own ton games

2. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  3. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  4. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  7. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  8. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  9. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  10. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...