I own a game in game pass and it wont let me play it off line

Discus and support I own a game in game pass and it wont let me play it off line in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I own forza horizon 4 and it is in xbox game pass. And it does not let me play it when i’m offline. Idk if this is a know issue but i would hope... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ahren1, Oct 19, 2020.

1. /u/ahren1
    /u/ahren1 Guest

So I own forza horizon 4 and it is in xbox game pass. And it does not let me play it when i’m offline. Idk if this is a know issue but i would hope somebody would know how to fix this. Thanks

submitted by /u/ahren1
    [link] [comments]

/u/ahren1, Oct 19, 2020
  2. OlePatrole Win User

jump force troubleshooting

It says I own the character pass that costs 30 bucks. But it still wont let me play with those characters, nor let me play online. I think I would just like a refund, as it seems we cant get it figured out. And I paid almost 100 bucks for a game that wont
    let me do what I paid for
  3. AMo346 Win User

Why am I unable to play AoE DE through the xbox app win 10 offline

Thanks for the link, but I think I read various posts about playing off-line.Yes, I tried it several times, but anytime I start the computer and start the game being off-line it gives me the same problem. I tried to push all the buttons in order to by
    pass the sign-in box, but it won't let me simply play any mode off-line. I don't know what to do anymore or if there is some kind of trick to play with xbox off-line or work around xbox or to get the game running in off-line mode?
  4. Zario kip Win User

Game won’t launch

I mean I already own the game so why wont it let me play it?
  5. Deltarc1138 Win User

Cant Play Xbox cloud gaming.

oh well i do have my subscription for ultimate game pass. but the option still wont show up and wont let me remote play
  6. bluethunder yt2 Win User

Is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance supposed to freeze whenever i try to play it? (XBOX 360 S)

Hi Thisisawittyusername!

metal gear rising revengance is a awsome game i have played it two but to my knowledge its not suppposed to crash when started but it could be a error since you no longer have gold and games you get
    on gold can no longer be used without it as you have not offficialy purchased the game most games wont let you play them again without the subscription as most games i owned thru gamepass ultimate,gold,and game pass have no longer let me play sice i no longer
    own the subscriptions so as long as you dont buy the game officially it wont work without he subscriptions.
Thema:

1. I own a game in game pass and it wont let me play it off line - Similar Threads - own game game

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  4. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...
  5. How can I play the same game with a sibling who has the game on their own account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I play the same game with a sibling who has the game on their own account?: I had an Xbox One since 2015 and I recently got an Xbox Series S for my dorm room, and I've been playing on my account from both consoles. Recently, my sister started her own Microsoft (Xbox)...
  6. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  7. If I own a PC game and have an XBox Subscription, can I play the same game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I own a PC game and have an XBox Subscription, can I play the same game?: If I own a PC game and have an active XBox subscription, how can I play the same game? Gives me a message like can't play the game as someone already is attempting to play the game (even if there...
  8. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  9. How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?: I bought the Conan Complete Edition and when I try to install it Game Pass installs the Game Pass version of the base game along with my DLCs that are included with the complete edition. I've...
  10. I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...: I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help 9691b197-919c-4875-9d1c-1982e1015db6