I ordered Xbox live gold 12 months and got Xbox game pass ultimate 3 months

Discus and support I ordered Xbox live gold 12 months and got Xbox game pass ultimate 3 months in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I have Xbox game pass ultímate for 1 month. I also ordered Xbox Live Gold. When I confirmed the Xbox live gold, it gave me an extra 3 months of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ezra_, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Ezra_
    Ezra_ Guest

Hello, I have Xbox game pass ultímate for 1 month. I also ordered Xbox Live Gold. When I confirmed the Xbox live gold, it gave me an extra 3 months of game pass ultimate. Please help.

:)

Ezra_, Jul 8, 2021
  2. DeniqL Win User

Can i redeem the lenovo legion 5 gamepass?

It means that the time you got left on those suscriptions will be automatically converted to Ultimate Areeb.

Here is the convertion ratio:

1 month of Gold = 20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Gold 50 = days of Ultimate (1+ month)

6 months of Gold 79 = days of Ultimate (2+ months)

12 months of Gold 4= months of Ultimate

24 months of Gold 8= months of Ultimate

1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 2 months of Ultimate

6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 4 months of Ultimate

12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 5 months of Ultimate

24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 10 months of Ultimate
  3. James Smith 2298 Win User

Put in a 12 month. and a 3 month card and only got 8 months. total. credit?

I had 17 days left of game pass ultimate I decided to buy a 12 month Xbox live Gold card and a 3-month game pass ultimate card put in the 12 months first then the 3 months game pass ultimate card so that the 12 months would convert to game pass ultimate as well. Instead it only gave me 8 months game pass ultimate total as stated above.
  4. ViridianGolem41 Win User

Xbox Pass Ultimate back to Gold

I bought xbox live gold for a year and got a 1 month xbox game pass ultimate gift card from a friend and i converted my gold to the game pass ultimate but i only got a month not the 12 months i payed for in gold so i basically wasted my money.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox live gold for 12 month

When did you get the Live Gold 12 month thing? Did you have an Ultimate Game Pass subscription active at that time? I ask as it would have converted 12 months Live Gold into 4 months of Ultimate Game Pass

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav

"After you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate based on the following conversion table. Conversion ratio subject to change.

[table][tr]Token says…You get…[/tr][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

How will Gamepass conversions from Xbox Live Gold work with the new Gamepass Core subscription

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

I'm going to pass on the information about the new conversion rules:

1-Xbox Live Gold and PC Game Pass Conversion Ratio: Remaining time will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a 3:2 ratio and rounded up to the next full day. For example, any remaining 90 days of Xbox Live Gold or PC Game Pass will convert to 60 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
    2-Xbox Game Pass Console Conversion Ratio: Remaining time will be converted to Xbox Game Pass final time at a 4:3 ratio and rounded up to the next full day. For example, any remaining 90 days of Xbox Game Pass for Console will convert to 68 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
    3-EA Play Conversion Ratio: Remaining time will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a 3:1 ratio and rounded up to the next full day. For example, the remaining 90 days of EA Play will convert to 30 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Gold to Ultimate
    1 month of Gold –> 20 days of Ultimate
    3 months of Gold –> 50 days of Ultimate
    6 months of Gold –> 81 days of Ultimate
    12 months of Gold –> 4 months of Ultimate
    24 months of Gold –> 6 months of Ultimate

Xbox Game Pass for Ultimate

1 month of Xbox Game Pass for Console –> 22 days of Ultimate
    3 months of Xbox Game Pass for Console –> 68 days of Ultimate
    6 months of Xbox Game Pass for Console –> 135 days of Ultimate
    12 months of Xbox Game Pass for Console –> 9 months of Ultimate
    24 months of Xbox Game Pass for Console –> 18 months of Ultimate

PC Game Pass for Ultimate

1 month of PC Game Pass games –> 20 days of Ultimate

EA Play for Ultimate

1 month of EA game –> 10 days of Ultimate
    6 months of EA game –> 40 days of Ultimate
    12 months EA game –> 2 months Ultimate

Hope I helped and see you soon
Thema:

1. I ordered Xbox live gold 12 months and got Xbox game pass ultimate 3 months - Similar Threads - ordered live gold

2. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...
  3. Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order: Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order that I had before August 22nd for the extra pre order bonus you would receive. I contacted live chat support because I wished to change the card I was...
  4. Why do I have to pay xbox live in order to play call of duty Cold War offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to pay xbox live in order to play call of duty Cold War offline: When I try to turn off my connection it says I have to turn it on in order to play but then when I turn it on it’s making me pay to play offline 911193cf-9484-4b61-93de-e02fe0c8d147
  5. Xbox live gold order pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold order pending: on 1/1/2021 my xbox live gold subscription was renewed automatically and my credit card has been charged but my order is still pending so I can't remove my card even after turning off recurring...
  6. Do I need to be currently subscribed to Xbox live in order to be considered for invitations?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I need to be currently subscribed to Xbox live in order to be considered for invitations?: If I get invited to any online game previews, I know I'll have to subscribe to live to play them, but unless I get invited, I don't want to subscribe. Will I get invited even if I'm not...
  7. I accidentally resent my order of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft Rewards. Will it charge me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally resent my order of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft Rewards. Will it charge me...: So I recently purchased a 1-month subscription of Xbox Live Gold for 8,500 Reward points. As I was reviewing my order, I accidentally pressed the resend button. Will this take away another 8,500...
  8. Xbox Live Gold order problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold order problem: NO.1 2017/11/28 I have ordered Xbox Live Gold through PayPal with item 2 [Mod Removed Order Numbers] 0e4b4359-940f-4764-b4ea-20bad4895aff
  9. pre-order warhammer 40,000 inquisitor martyr xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre-order warhammer 40,000 inquisitor martyr xbox live gold: hello Microsoft I use the xbox one I wanted to preorder on your xbox live gold the warhammer 40,000 inquisitor martyr games but it is not available on the xbox live gold to pre-order the game .....
  10. Do I need live gold in order to redeem a prepaid Xbox card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need live gold in order to redeem a prepaid Xbox card?: I read all the info online and on the back of the prepaid Xbox cards, but one thing is not clear to me. I want to know if I need LIVE Gold in order for me to get games online. The way it's worded...