I ordered an Xbox series x and Microsoft cancelled the order, said i never purchased it and...

Discus and support I ordered an Xbox series x and Microsoft cancelled the order, said i never purchased it and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I ordered an Xbox and they said i never ordered it and won't refund my money when I didn't have insufficient funds. I didn't cancel the order, they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harlie T, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Harlie T
    Harlie T Guest

I ordered an Xbox series x and Microsoft cancelled the order, said i never purchased it and...

I ordered an Xbox and they said i never ordered it and won't refund my money when I didn't have insufficient funds. I didn't cancel the order, they did, i need my money back how do I fix this

:)

Harlie T, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

my son bought (pre ordered) the x box one s Harry Potter Legacy version but has since saved enough and wants to buy an x box series X .. will the Xbox one version work on the series X?

Yes it will, it just won't look as good as the Series S/X version. If he hasn't been charged yet, he can also cancel the pre-order and purchase the Series S/X version instead.
  3. Lt Farty Pants Win User

Do physical purchases earn microsoft rewards?

Someone I know pre ordered their Series X through Microsoft and said he got 499 Rewards points for it.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series x release time UK

Im not bothered about recieving one tomorrow just as long as i know i can at least purchase its fine by me
    I don't about other retailers for Xbox Series X online orders but GAME there's no orders for the Series X that you can put an order down for as of yet,

There is this you can order at GAME it's the cheapest option Xbox Series X with a play and charge kit, though the console is sold out, you will get an order on it...

https://www.game.co.uk/en/xbox-series-x-new-play-and-charge-kit-2836794
  5. dempup Win User

Ändern der Lieferadresse für ein im Store bestelltes Produkt

And remember not to let them try to cancel the order to make another one! That's how support made sure that i am locked out of purchasing the Series X the next few days!!!!!!!
  6. DJ SOSA NYC Win User

Xbox series X pre-order canceled

Same thing happened to me. It just vanished. Pre order for the series x was there until today. I got no notification of the pre order getting cancelled either.
Thema:

1. I ordered an Xbox series x and Microsoft cancelled the order, said i never purchased it and... - Similar Threads - ordered series Microsoft

2. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  3. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  4. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  5. It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...: It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says give it another try What do I do 9eb8a165-85d6-4e79-993e-0826c64ea6d2
  6. How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account: How I get my bonus content on my Xbox account e9f069a1-d0e9-41b5-8a03-b48b2c4f08ec
  7. It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S: I'm trying to pre-order the new UFC 5 game but it keeps coming up with the not playable on this device message, despite my brother having the exact same console model as myself. Is it still safe...
  8. Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore

in XBoX on Windows
    Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore: Feedback: Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore Hey Xbox Singapore Team, I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share some feedback about the recent...
  9. Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?: I pre ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for Xbox one and now upgraded to series x will I get to get my pre order mounts and dark arts pack when I repurchase the game for series x...
  10. Xbox Series X requires deep reset in order to connect to Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X requires deep reset in order to connect to Wi-Fi: I went to play some games and noticed my Xbox wasn’t connected to internet for the first time ever. Wi-Fi was working fine. Went to network setting and no networks were visible, nor was it reading...