I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and...

Discus and support I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and the controller is faulty. Has anyone else had this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LJoris, Jun 20, 2019.

1. LJoris
    LJoris Guest

I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and...

I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and the controller is faulty. Has anyone else had this problem?

:)

LJoris, Jun 20, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Restocking

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Fortnite bundle

4. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox One S Fortnite All Digital Question

The Fortnite content included in the Xbox One S All Digital Edition bundle is a download of the Battle Royale edition (always free) and a legendary character skin. The details can be found

here
  5. DennisDiaz1 Win User

Restocking

6. Whitey Black Win User

I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and the controller is faulty.

send to change it or Warranty

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair
Thema:

1. I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and... - Similar Threads - ordered Console –

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  4. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  5. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  6. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  7. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  8. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  9. I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...: I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I requested a refund and it said denied because there's a limit. I've never got anything refunded since I bought my Xbox. I have proof that...
  10. Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore

in XBoX on Windows
    Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore: Feedback: Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore Hey Xbox Singapore Team, I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share some feedback about the recent...