i ordered a xbox series x to my house. will i need to sign for it once it gets delivered

Discus and support i ordered a xbox series x to my house. will i need to sign for it once it gets delivered in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i ordered a xbox series x to my house. will i need to sign for it once it gets delivered 73b50322-1b2d-4f4a-bdd0-9f44ec4b5eb4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ethan Bowers, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Ethan Bowers
    Ethan Bowers Guest

i ordered a xbox series x to my house. will i need to sign for it once it gets delivered

:)

Ethan Bowers, Nov 29, 2022
  2. etoknice Win User

Does ups ship packages that are bought off of xbox.com. I didn’t see an option to pick who delivers it.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Ethan, it really depends on how the carrier works in your location.

But normally, it is enough to have some resident in the place to receive the package.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox All Access Extortion

I just got my Series X delivered this week and I didn't have to purchase it with All Access. Ordered mine from Gamestop on March 9th. There is no forcing of All Access.
  5. fraserlamont Win User

xbox home box multi-generation

Reading the quote below, gives me the impression I can use the same login across both XB1 and X/S:

source

Xbox Series X: Buy A Game Once and Play the Best Version Across Generations with Smart Delivery - Xbox Wire

emphases (italic, underline) mine:

• When Halo Infinite launches alongside Xbox Series X and Xbox One this holiday, you only have to buy the game once and you’ll get the best version for whichever console you own, or both.
      If you pick up Xbox Series X for your living room, Smart Delivery will recognize that and deliver you the Optimized version there. If you decide to move your existing Xbox One to a bedroom or the office, Smart Delivery
      will recognize that too and deliver that version when you’re playing on Xbox One
  6. daforealla Win User

UPS Delivered Package without requiring signature/ My Xbox Was Stolen from my Doorstep

I am going through the same drama right now. Ordered on 12/2 and UPS delivered to my doorstep at 12:51 P.M. I was constantly checking the tracking on the UPS site since there was no way to choose what day it would be delivered. Once it said delivered,
    which was already 30 minutes after delivered, I sent my mom to the house to pick it up and low and behold, it was not there. So I'm screwed as well right now. Also had the Day One Edition ordered directly from Microsoft also. No signature required...
Thema:

1. i ordered a xbox series x to my house. will i need to sign for it once it gets delivered - Similar Threads - ordered series house

2. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  3. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  4. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  5. It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...: It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says give it another try What do I do 9eb8a165-85d6-4e79-993e-0826c64ea6d2
  6. How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account: How I get my bonus content on my Xbox account e9f069a1-d0e9-41b5-8a03-b48b2c4f08ec
  7. It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S: I'm trying to pre-order the new UFC 5 game but it keeps coming up with the not playable on this device message, despite my brother having the exact same console model as myself. Is it still safe...
  8. Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore

in XBoX on Windows
    Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore: Feedback: Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore Hey Xbox Singapore Team, I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share some feedback about the recent...
  9. Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?: I pre ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for Xbox one and now upgraded to series x will I get to get my pre order mounts and dark arts pack when I repurchase the game for series x...
  10. Xbox Series X requires deep reset in order to connect to Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X requires deep reset in order to connect to Wi-Fi: I went to play some games and noticed my Xbox wasn’t connected to internet for the first time ever. Wi-Fi was working fine. Went to network setting and no networks were visible, nor was it reading...