I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

Discus and support I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Minniemouse4918, Feb 13, 2024.

1. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here.

:)

Minniemouse4918, Feb 13, 2024
  2. Robii99 Win User

Co Pilot with Xbox Accessible Controller issues

I've emailed with Evil about it and they said it could be because my controller was ordered a while back and the model wasn't compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller. So, they suggested I order a new custom adapted controller (not very cheap) since
    they my use newer models now when making the customization's. I received my new controller recently, and nothing changed and still have the same problem... very frustrating!!
  3. RameyMetcalf Win User

Pending explain what it means

I’m curious about this aswell, I ordered my series x on the release date (november 10th) and my order has said it is “pending” since then. It would be nice to at least recieve some kind of information on its estimated arrival
  4. FTM99 Win User

Microsoft is setting themselves up to get absolutely roasted by consumers

I pre ordered from wallymart and it has said" processing expected delivery date 11/29" since 8/1 ,,no emails no calls ,nothing ..I have pretty much accepted the fact i won't get it this weekend but next,but if i do yay for me ..No worries ,it is what it
    is ..Its outta my control anyway
  5. IceMan PJN Win User

Analog stick delay/slow response

Sounds like it's your controller because I've been playing since November and have no idea what you're talking about.
  6. BillowyPanther4 Win User

Suspended XBOX Live Account - FIFA 12 Hack

Yeah the said thing is I've been an Xbox customer since day 1. I pre-ordered the original Xbox roughly 5 months before it came out. As a bundle since that was the only way I could get it at the time. $500 for the console, an extra controller, and 3 games.
    Thought I only got onto XboxLive since I wanna say 2006 or 2007.
Thema:

I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

1. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea... - Similar Threads - ordered custom controller

2. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...: What happened to my order? I placed a custom order for camera controller on December 2. I received confirmation and then shipping updates from FedEx. Now I have no updates said expected by 1222....
  5. How to customize homepage groups/sections order?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to customize homepage groups/sections order?: The latest Xbox update has removed the ability to reorder the homepage. As a result, I am now required to navigate through the Game Pass tiles before accessing my groups. Is there a way to...
  6. Are customers who pre-order a product effectively denied their right to a refund if they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are customers who pre-order a product effectively denied their right to a refund if they...: This Question is not already adequately answered. It does not break the Code of Conduct. It is not a duplicate (only one version has ever existed at any given time). Are customers who pre-order...
  7. The Xbox Design Lab cancels my order for a custom controller as soon as I place it and does...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox Design Lab cancels my order for a custom controller as soon as I place it and does...: I've tried to place an order twice for a custom Xbox Series X controller and I was met both times with this e-mail: https://i.imgur.com/nSW4pYk.png My credit card is perfectly fine. I contacted...
  8. How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button...: How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button been trying for days now. The website wont let me pay, cannot believe your website sucks that much....
  9. Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending": Hey. I ordered XBOX One Controller from the store, using design lab. I was happy with the effect, placed order, payed immediately, and my order is stuck on "Pending" status since 4 Feb 2020....
  10. Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab: I have recently made a custom controller from the Xbox design lab. I am able to save the design, but when I do, the controller is labeled under "Untitled Design", with the gamertag under that...