I ordered a controller from the xbox design lab. he didn't come

Discus and support I ordered a controller from the xbox design lab. he didn't come in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered a controller from xbox design lab on June 22. all this time, the order status remains "in processing". the money was taken immediately. the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel Wins, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Daniel Wins
    Daniel Wins Guest

I ordered a controller from xbox design lab on June 22. all this time, the order status remains "in processing". the money was taken immediately. the support said that the gamepad according to their data has already arrived, but I have not received any messages, much less the gamepad. there is no data about my order in the Microsoft store at all.

what to do?

:)

Daniel Wins, Jul 28, 2022
  2. TheOkGaymer Win User

Did you ever receive the item? I placed an order on June 9th which has been stuck in "processing" to this day except every rep has said they cannot find the order because it's not in the standard area of xbox orders... two months is way past the 28 days they mention so I'm nervous.
  3. TheOkGaymer Win User

That's insane... I've tried calling a few times and been disconnected after 30 minutes each attempt... no one ever knows anything about the order although recently have acknowledged it exists at least... I've never experienced something quite like this and I can only imagine the trouble of getting a replacement... total. bummer.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Daniel. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

The order for the customized controller from Xbox Design Lab will not show on your Microsoft account order history page (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders). It will show on the Design Lab order history page (https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/sales/orde...).

Design Lab controllers might take more than a month to be shipped. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. For more information, please refer to:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-design...

If you have not received any email with your tracking information and the order inside the Design Lab website is showing as "in processing", rest assured that the controller has not been shipped so far.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  5. TheOkGaymer Win User

Nope... After almost 4 months I got someone to give me an xbox credit which is something, but it can't be used to attempt a reorder so... probably never trying again.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Shipping of Design Lab Controller

Hi HiddenTiger21,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. When it comes to the shipping of a Design Lab controller, it may take a bit longer than a standard controller shipment. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications
    made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. Here are a couple of great support articles that can help you out:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Xbox Design Lab controller FAQ

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

1. I ordered a controller from the xbox design lab. he didn't come - Similar Threads - ordered controller design

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  4. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  5. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  6. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  7. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  8. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  9. I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come: In late August I ordered a design lab controller on a different Microsoft account and it still hasn’t come, it was recalled for quality standard checks in early September and has been “out for...
  10. How can I order controller from Xbox Design Lab if my address is an AE (Armed Forces in...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I order controller from Xbox Design Lab if my address is an AE (Armed Forces in...: I was making a custom controller in the Xbox Design Lab. I finished my controller, then it was time to input my payment info and address. When I got to the address, I noticed that the...